Closed Thread
Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm going to jump in here tentatively. Our journey has been extremely hard. I had a chemical, followed by a miscarriage (both conceived naturally) but was left with fertility issues following these. One tube is blocked and the other has a huge hole in it. We did IVF in 2013 and were very lucky to have first round success and my son who is now 19 months. We had two embryos frozen from that cycle. The first one never took, the second one did and I found myself pregnant with my second son. It was a normal pregnancy, all scans and tests normal but I suffered a blood clot at 30 weeks and had an emergency delivery immediately. My son was born healthy but then caught a virus during his time in the NICU and very sadly passed away.
    My OB has given me the all clear to be pregnant again but we will need to do a full IVF cycle again and for that they want me to wait at least 6 months and have at least 3 cycles before starting any fertility drugs. We are only just approaching 3 months since the birth so are trying naturally for now and hoping for a miracle (not likely) otherwise they will scan my scar early May for either a late May or June start for our IVF if the scar is healed enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    I'm going to jump in here tentatively. Our journey has been extremely hard. I had a chemical, followed by a miscarriage (both conceived naturally) but was left with fertility issues following these. One tube is blocked and the other has a huge hole in it. We did IVF in 2013 and were very lucky to have first round success and my son who is now 19 months. We had two embryos frozen from that cycle. The first one never took, the second one did and I found myself pregnant with my second son. It was a normal pregnancy, all scans and tests normal but I suffered a blood clot at 30 weeks and had an emergency delivery immediately. My son was born healthy but then caught a virus during his time in the NICU and very sadly passed away.
    My OB has given me the all clear to be pregnant again but we will need to do a full IVF cycle again and for that they want me to wait at least 6 months and have at least 3 cycles before starting any fertility drugs. We are only just approaching 3 months since the birth so are trying naturally for now and hoping for a miracle (not likely) otherwise they will scan my scar early May for either a late May or June start for our IVF if the scar is healed enough.
    I'm so sorry for your loss Hun. I know your pain having buried a son myself after he passed away during pregnancy.

I am currently down regulating and should start puregon on Saturday. First round of IVF here for us.

I wish you all the luck in the world x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMumma View Post
    A big welcome to the newbies!!

Where's everyone at? Anyone BDing yet? I'm cd15 and waiting to O this weekend (hopefully tomorrow).

Had an argument with DH today about starting IVF next cycle. He has been so supportive and in favour of it all but has suddenly changed his mind when reading about birth defects. Made me so angry when he told me to stop overthinking everything... Like hello, this whole ttc business is entirely consuming!!! Grr
    Thanks, I finally got AF today after a 3 day tease of light spotting (implantation I was hoping!). We won't be BD'ing for a few days yet. I O'ed late last month so I have DH the heads up that we'll be DTD LOOOOTS this month. He's game!

Just curious, you said you want to start IVF, have you done any of the pre-tests to determine the issue? @musicalMama and if so how long did you wait?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    I am so sorry to hear that things have been so hard for you. Wishing you all the best that you fall pregnant naturally

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowsandunicorns1 View Post
    I thought I'd start a thread for those TTC and testing in March and for general chit chat for those wading through the longest TWW ever. Tag me if you'd like me to add you to the HPT testing date.
    6. @sprinkelle
    7. @twentysomething
    8. @rainbowsandunicorns1 @GingerKat
    14. @Sabochan
    16. @buterfly
    17. @AWarmHug
    25. @MaybeBabyIVF
    31. @Lil Smurfy @Pluto80
    Ok, @rainbowsandunicorns1 Af is offically here. Put me down for March 20 HPT date

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    Thanks, I finally got AF today after a 3 day tease of light spotting (implantation I was hoping!). We won't be BD'ing for a few days yet. I O'ed late last month so I have DH the heads up that we'll be DTD LOOOOTS this month. He's game!

Just curious, you said you want to start IVF, have you done any of the pre-tests to determine the issue? @musicalMama and if so how long did you wait?
    Hi @WinterJade yes we've been through all the pre-testing. DH did a SA back in June and then again in September of last yr. I did a bunch of bloods and a HyCoSy in October. Basically it was only DH's low motility (26%) that they found but we were told we should still be able to conceive naturally. Went back for a 2nd opinion last month, same result. Doing a monitored natural cycle this month then into the IVF next cycle we hope

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC

@rainbowsandunicorns1 could I plz be put down for the 5th? Thanks x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I was in feb, but I'm yet to O, thinking it will be today or tomorow. Will test 3rd march. Which should be 10/11dpo, @rainbowsandunicorns1 can you please add me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I join ladies?!

Just came off a failed FET this month so if all goes to plan will be transferring our last frozen embryo on or around March 5.

Sorry to hear of so many painful losses some of you ladies have experienced. I just had a quick read over the previous posts. You all sound like extremely strong ladies.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Razzy Bear For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (21-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!! Welcome!! Sorry I've been MIA. I've updated the original post and I'm pretty sure I've got everyone so far. I'm CD16 today, insane ovary cramps which is odd, hopefully it's because I'm releasing a very fertile egg LOL 😂 so excited to get to March when we can all start testing. Fingers crossed for everyone xo

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rainbowsandunicorns1 For This Useful Post:

AWarmHug  (21-02-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (21-02-2016),Lovemysons  (21-02-2016),Sabochan  (21-02-2016),Stride  (21-02-2016),WinterJade  (21-02-2016)