Closed Thread
Page 54 of 101 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    International model (you did say 'dream' job)

What will you watch on TV tonight?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    House of cards if I manage to stay awake once DS2 falls asleep anyway!

What is your favourite type of Easter egg?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    The mini Cadbury ones. I can't have them in the house.

What is the main thing that you've changed your views on since you've gotten older?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My opinion of my Mother.

If you could go back in time and change a decision that you'd made, what would it be?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing that I can think of. I figure that all my mistakes have led me to where I am, and I'm truly happy.

What is the best advice you've ever received?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    When my marriage broke up, I was a mess. I had a friend tell me to just take it a day at a time and that one day I will look back and realise how far I've come. I know it sounds ridiculous but one night I went to bed devastated about the whole thing and the next morning I woke up and was like "woah, I can totally do this!" It was weird but amazing.

What is your silliest injury story?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default What is.....

I passed out when I went to step off the school bus in high school. Couldn't move my ankle, managed to hop to the stairs for my first class and couldn't get up there so of course the school had to call an ambulance and take me to hospital. X-rays couldn't be done because I couldn't move my ankle. So they couldn't tell what was wrong 🙄 and now nearly 8 years later and I've discovered part of a bone in my foot broke off and is just floating around 😕 I'm still horrified an ambulance had to be called lol only problems it causes me is a lot of swelling when I walk a lot and a bit of pain but eh. Nothing can be done now.

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My relationship with food, and in doing so, my perspective on my body. I would love to be 55kg, I feel huge at 75, and it impacts on my life, every day. I keep telling Myself I'll do it when I'm finished having kids. We will see.

What is the highlight of your day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bed time. DD sleeps with me so when she goes to sleep, I get to chat to my besties on messenger and read reddit until I go to sleep haha.

What is the one thing that makes you cry every time?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default What is.....

YouTube videos of military people coming home and surprising their family. Especially kids, gets me everytime.

What is the one thing that's at the top of your bucket list?