+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My week is royally sucking - going from bad to worse. Spent nearly 24 hours in ED waiting to see if a bed became available, when it didn't home to be carefully monitored by the CAT team & now getting different & confusing information from every different person I speak to. Have gone from having a plan to no plan over the past couple of days.

To add to the fun today I got notice of an inspection from my agent next Tuesday (the first since I lived here when they are already grumpy because rent was paid late this month) - my house is a tip & my large garden a jungle & I don't have the energy or care factor to do anything about it.

How is your week going?

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Last edited by Sairz; 11-02-2016 at 22:09.

Similar Threads

1. Let's chat...
    By LoveLivesHere in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 26-01-2016, 19:46
  2. Oct/ Nov PGD ivf chat
    By smallkatty in forum IVF
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-10-2015, 13:26