+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week

Default Have a chat.

How's everyone's Monday?

I'm doing housework today and all that sort of jazz. Nothing terribly exciting.

I'm currently sitting down drinking chocolate milk. Really should be ironing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am trying to kid myself that the CAT team & DHS are not going to turn up here as expected in half an hour.

In the meantime, I should be having a shower or getting dressed for the first time in a week or so to pretend I care about getting better, or do some cleaning or dishes or something so DHS don't see the squallor my son & I currently live in, or packing for my hospitalisation and for my son to go stay elsewhere but that would need to have clean clothes which we don't currently have.

Would really like for today to be over already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm at home sick with my 2.5yo DD. DH went off to work. I've got The Sound of Music on and hoping the toddler will entertain herself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by pointless1 View Post
    I am trying to kid myself that the CAT team & DHS are not going to turn up here as expected in half an hour.

In the meantime, I should be having a shower or getting dressed for the first time in a week or so to pretend I care about getting better, or do some cleaning or dishes or something so DHS don't see the squallor my son & I currently live in, or packing for my hospitalisation and for my son to go stay elsewhere but that would need to have clean clothes which we don't currently have.

Sending you so much love and strength xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by caketin View Post
    I'm at home sick with my 2.5yo DD. DH went off to work. I've got The Sound of Music on and hoping the toddler will entertain herself.
    I hope DD is ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just had my lunch, a nice chicken salad and now drinking my coffee, I've done my daily exercise this morning, 2 loads of washing, put my girl to sleep before, my son doesn't sleep during the day.

Now I'll take washing off, clean fridge out and prob marinate the mince meat for the kids meatball snack.

That's it I think. I'm feeling a bit lazy, I should mop but prob won't today.
    I'm also over tidying up after 2 toddlers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    I hope DD is ok.
    DD is fine, I'm the one who's unwell. She's doing a wonderful job of trashing the house and eating everything in site!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pointless1 View Post

Sending you strength xxxx I followed your other thread and you should be proud that you're looking after yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    At the shops with DS. I am guessing no nap from him today.

He has behaved pretty well considering:

1. He is a toddler
    2. It is the shops
    3. He is tired
    4. I have so far said no to gingerbread men, ice cream and a paw patrol toy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm at work but really don't want to be as its not busy enough. Unfortunately I don't have enough leave to take some time off so I'm stuck here.

Hence I'm stalking BH.