+ Reply to Thread

Default Hello Everyone :)

Hi Everyone,

My name is Gina, and this is my first time being on one of these websites.
    I started my first IVF/ICSI cycle last yr in October and had a fresh embryo transfer in November, which ended up being unsuccessful(which upset me a lot).
    I have a day 5 and day 6 blastocyst in freezer ready to try again late end of the year. I have heard that blastocysts are much more successful? I hope so. Last year wasn't good as during the waiting period time of finding out whether I would be pregnant or not I was highly stressed as my husband's grandmother was dying from cancer and I was punched right where you shouldn't get hit by a child(lower stomach, I am a child care educator) which stressed me out to the max.
    I am only 25 turning 26 in June, but was told last year that I do not have very many eggs left, and it is also hard for them to collect my eggs(quite painful) as my ovaries are abnormally high.

I hope to eventually have a child and look forward to chatting with you.

P.S would love to know different ways coping through IVF and also ways to relax, I've heard acupuncture is great, or taking time couple weeks off from work while waiting for the result?

Kind regards,
    Last edited by siampanda1990; 08-02-2016 at 00:23.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to siampanda1990 For This Useful Post:

Nicspuppets  (09-02-2016)