+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    For what it's worth, my 4 year old was wet every night. One night I forgot to put a nappy on him and no accidents. From that day he had no nappy and only a handful of accidents in a year.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lilypily For This Useful Post:

crt22  (07-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilypily View Post
    For what it's worth, my 4 year old was wet every night. One night I forgot to put a nappy on him and no accidents. From that day he had no nappy and only a handful of accidents in a year.
    After my DD heard her DS wasn't wearing a nappy at night she refused to too. We just put a brolly sheet down and a lot of accidents happened in the first two weeks then she became good. Still an accident probably every 2 weeks though.

But this was her choice. And I was struggling getting nappies to fit her. Even the ones for teenagers couldn't contain her Kardashian booty.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

crt22  (07-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD was still in night nappies till over 4. She wanted to be out of them but kept wetting the bed, we did the whole toilet trip before I went to bed and nope still wet. Put her back in night nappies again as it wasn't clicking. 3 months later she asked to try again and that was it. She's had maybe three accidents since then and is now 6.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't remember exactly how old my kids were but they were dry in the nights quite early on. Didn't do anything. Just noticed they woke regularly with dry nappy so decided to put a brolly sheet on and gave it a go with no nappy. They had a handful of accidents and dd used to wake once in the night to use the toilet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our DD was toilet trained during the day by 18 months, she was still wearing a nappy at night when 5. I was waiting for her to become dry herself but it wasn't happening and she became very aware that she was wearing a nappy when her friends at school weren't. We didn't restrict fluids and encouraged her to drink before 6.30, otherwise we'd find she'd have a huge drink right before bed. We would take her to the toilet at 7 when it's her bedtime, then about 9pm to start off with and then we gradually increased the time we got her up. Sometimes I'd get her up again at 2 if I was up with our baby. We used a brolly sheet so we could change bedding with minimal fuss. Our 3 year old is starting to to kick up a big fuss about wearing nappies at night so we'll be gradually starting her as well.