+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked
    45
    Reviews
    0

    Default Glasshouse Candles

    What's your favourite scent from the Glasshouse Candle range?
    I was lucky enough to receive "Amalfi Coast" of hubby today for my bday (which I've been lusting over forever) & he got me Tahaa last year for Mothers Day, so which one should I get next?

  2. #2
    hakuna matata's Avatar
    hakuna matata is offline The artist formerly know as babyhopeful
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,428
    Thanks
    817
    Thanked
    2,453
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh god, soooo many!!!

    Depends on the weather really lol. I love tahaa, Rio de Janeiro, Montego Bay.

    I LOVED the limited edition breast cancer one which they've just added to their normal range, I think under the name Beverley hills? It's a pink lemonade scent.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to hakuna matata For This Useful Post:

    Shells85  (06-02-2016)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    76
    Thanked
    45
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by hakuna matata View Post
    Oh god, soooo many!!!

    Depends on the weather really lol. I love tahaa, Rio de Janeiro, Montego Bay.

    I LOVED the limited edition breast cancer one which they've just added to their normal range, I think under the name Beverley hills? It's a pink lemonade scent.
    I know there are way toooo many. It can be an expensive habit lol.
    I know I've smelt all the ones you mentioned but I can't for the life of me think what they smell like. What does Montego Bay smell like again?
    The Beverly Hills one is lovely. Must of been popular since they have made it a permanent scent now. Too many choices! I adore Amalfi Coast so much I don't want to burn it, so I'm thinking I'll always need it around the house somewhere.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,303
    Thanks
    2,803
    Thanked
    3,075
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh, so many, but Coconut Lime, Cilantro and Orange Zest and Kyoto are my current favs. My Sister has an Amalfi Coast one in her bathroom which is divine.
    I'm not a fan of the Vanilla one Peter Alexander stores use, it's a bit too sickly for me.

    Jo Malone candles are another favourite of mine, though considerably more $$$.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,555
    Thanks
    9,168
    Thanked
    4,394
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pink lemonade here

  7. #6
    hakuna matata's Avatar
    hakuna matata is offline The artist formerly know as babyhopeful
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    5,428
    Thanks
    817
    Thanked
    2,453
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shells85 View Post
    I know there are way toooo many. It can be an expensive habit lol.
    I know I've smelt all the ones you mentioned but I can't for the life of me think what they smell like. What does Montego Bay smell like again?
    The Beverly Hills one is lovely. Must of been popular since they have made it a permanent scent now. Too many choices! I adore Amalfi Coast so much I don't want to burn it, so I'm thinking I'll always need it around the house somewhere.
    I won't show you my glasshouse cupboard 😳 I could feed a small country with its value.

    Montego Bay is coconut and lime, a nice Spring scent. Rio is passionfruit and lime, a good summer scent.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    Pink lemonade and Rio de Janeiro are soooo good

    I'm a sucker for the Christmas limited editions, DP almost had a heart attack when he found the receipt 😂

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    11,303
    Thanks
    2,803
    Thanked
    3,075
    Reviews
    14
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by theonlywayisjessx View Post
    Pink lemonade and Rio de Janeiro are soooo good

    I'm a sucker for the Christmas limited editions, DP almost had a heart attack when he found the receipt ������
    DH knew I was off to David Jones for their clearance sale and told me specifically not to buy any of the Christmas limited editions, and not because of the expense, but he has a real aversion to the Christmas type smells like Cinnamon, cloves, caramel etc, so annoying!

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    1
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Uniquey View Post
    DH knew I was off to David Jones for their clearance sale and told me specifically not to buy any of the Christmas limited editions, and not because of the expense, but he has a real aversion to the Christmas type smells like Cinnamon, cloves, caramel etc, so annoying!
    The one this year was passion fruit and lemon myrtle so not the traditional Christmas scents

  11. #10
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    313
    Thanks
    354
    Thanked
    117
    Reviews
    2
    Rio de Janeiro is my all time favourite. Always get comments from guests on it when I have it burning. But I'm enjoying Cuba at the moment. Dh prefers Cuba to Rio though.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Glasshouse candle help please! What to choose?
    By Mod-biscotti in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 30-04-2015, 20:07

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hills Swimming
Swim with your friends and you will all get a 33% discount!* We have programs to suit all ages and abilities, with small classes held in our warm indoor 25 metre pool. Highly qualified teachers, and award winning programs. *conditions apply
featured supporter
LCF Fun Languages Australia
We offer foreign language lessons for children 2-12 yrs in French, Spanish, Mandarin, Italian or German as after-school and preschool clubs or private language tuition. This is play-based, full immersion language learning with proven results!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!