Closed Thread
Page 68 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 905
  1. #671
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    496
    Thanks
    8,836
    Thanked
    1,574
    Reviews
    0
    @Caesardust. I'm soo sorry it turned out to be a BFN xxx. Be kind to yourself and hubby xx I hope your FS has some valuable words for you and just not the sorry it's just a numbers game xx Are you changing clinics in April? If so, it still would be nice to know what they old clinic are going to do for you

    I'm not a sweets girl. More of a savoury girl.

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Precious40 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-02-2016),Blossom74  (13-02-2016),Caesardust  (13-02-2016),Summer  (14-02-2016),winsor  (13-02-2016)

  3. #672
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,647
    Thanks
    28,192
    Thanked
    14,092
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by midnite01 View Post
    @Blossom74 so are you planning on putting him out of his misery tonight?

    *Blossom kicks shoes in the dust* I suppose I'll have to.

    It's been a week and with tomorrow being Valentines Day and all....

    I've been trying to get in the habit of at least once a week. Last week he bribed me with a massage. Perhaps I should drop a hint for another of those!

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-02-2016),Precious40  (13-02-2016),Summer  (14-02-2016),winsor  (13-02-2016)

  5. #673
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,689
    Thanks
    1,539
    Thanked
    5,797
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha make it a valentines day special.

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-02-2016),Blossom74  (13-02-2016),Charlie74  (14-02-2016),Precious40  (13-02-2016),Summer  (14-02-2016),winsor  (13-02-2016)

  7. #674
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    8,877
    Thanks
    36,114
    Thanked
    20,157
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    *Blossom kicks shoes in the dust* I suppose I'll have to.

    It's been a week and with tomorrow being Valentines Day and all....

    I've been trying to get in the habit of at least once a week. Last week he bribed me with a massage. Perhaps I should drop a hint for another of those!
    Bahahaha!!! You sound like my older sister earlier Luv!!!

    She was saying her other half was "sniffing around her for sex" & she couldn't be a r s e d despite him sending her flowers for V-Day!!!

    Told her to just get it over with so he'd leave her alone for another however long!!!😉😁

    You might as well make it worth your while r.e the massage😊👍

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

    Blossom74  (13-02-2016),Precious40  (13-02-2016),Summer  (14-02-2016),tuxcat  (14-02-2016),winsor  (13-02-2016)

  9. #675
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,647
    Thanks
    28,192
    Thanked
    14,092
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I do have a raspberry and white chocolate muffin waiting for me for afterwards. I'll just think about that!

  10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-02-2016),midnite01  (13-02-2016),Precious40  (13-02-2016),Summer  (14-02-2016),winsor  (13-02-2016)

  11. #676
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    861
    Thanks
    2,945
    Thanked
    2,959
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Caesardust I'm so sorry about BFN. @Billie2 I'm always on mini-aspirin, so I'd start. Remember 0rgasms are also good for blood flow pre-ET.

    AFM. Had EPU yesterday - got 11 eggs from 20 follies. 7 were mature and 4 have fertalised. Wazza said that the 9 follies that "wouldn't cough" were due to AMA . I'm wondering if I do better when I don't down-reg. Last cycle (which wasn't down-reg - maybe flare?) we got 14 eggs/10 mature/7 fertalised. I'm now worried nothing will make it to day 5, let alone be normal PGD. I haven't really had empty follicles before, but with nearly 50% being duds, I cannot imagine the others are great quality and suspect something was wrong with cycle overall. I also don't know whether to restart DHEA, being a PCOS girl.

    Adding to the choc stats - I've just had some Marvelous Creations and snakes - I don't usually eat sugary foods, but thought I'd try it to combat post-EPU blues... Not working so far and I've hit sugar wall (I need more practice). Are we supposed to fill out questionnaires or is this a qualitative study?

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-02-2016),Blossom74  (14-02-2016),Precious40  (13-02-2016),Summer  (14-02-2016),tuxcat  (13-02-2016),winsor  (13-02-2016)

  13. #677
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,177
    Thanks
    20,904
    Thanked
    8,082
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    good luck @Gagingi. 4 sounds good to me. I hope these are your great quality embryos. so you're not transferring this cycle but testing instead? for you. sorry, what's AMA?

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-02-2016),Blossom74  (14-02-2016),Gagingi  (14-02-2016),Precious40  (13-02-2016),Summer  (14-02-2016),tuxcat  (13-02-2016)

  15. #678
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    861
    Thanks
    2,945
    Thanked
    2,959
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by winsor View Post
    good luck @Gagingi. 4 sounds good to me. I hope these are your great quality embryos. so you're not transferring this cycle but testing instead? for you. sorry, what's AMA?
    Thanks @winsor. I know 4 sounds good to many, but I'm a high responder (PCOS) and our embies drop like flies. Then I don't understand in 2 months why I've suddenly got 50% empty follies. AMA is advanced maternal age.

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-02-2016),Blossom74  (14-02-2016),Precious40  (14-02-2016),Summer  (14-02-2016),winsor  (13-02-2016)

  17. #679
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,177
    Thanks
    20,904
    Thanked
    8,082
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oops, I for one should know ama then were you on a different protocol this cycle

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (13-02-2016),Blossom74  (14-02-2016),Gagingi  (13-02-2016),Precious40  (14-02-2016),Summer  (14-02-2016)

  19. #680
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    8,877
    Thanks
    36,114
    Thanked
    20,157
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    @Caesardust I'm so sorry about BFN. @Billie2 I'm always on mini-aspirin, so I'd start. Remember 0rgasms are also good for blood flow pre-ET.

    AFM. Had EPU yesterday - got 11 eggs from 20 follies. 7 were mature and 4 have fertalised. Wazza said that the 9 follies that "wouldn't cough" were due to AMA . I'm wondering if I do better when I don't down-reg. Last cycle (which wasn't down-reg - maybe flare?) we got 14 eggs/10 mature/7 fertalised. I'm now worried nothing will make it to day 5, let alone be normal PGD. I haven't really had empty follicles before, but with nearly 50% being duds, I cannot imagine the others are great quality and suspect something was wrong with cycle overall. I also don't know whether to restart DHEA, being a PCOS girl.

    Adding to the choc stats - I've just had some Marvelous Creations and snakes - I don't usually eat sugary foods, but thought I'd try it to combat post-EPU blues... Not working so far and I've hit sugar wall (I need more practice). Are we supposed to fill out questionnaires or is this a qualitative study?

    4 from 7 is pretty bloody good Luv

    I understand why you're anxious about it all. Just have to hope that they're 4 of the best in the dish there!!!

    I've never had empty follicles either but have read about it. I had 7 immature eggs from 9 in my 3rd Cycle instead. Either way, it frucking sux but at least there was 7 eggs for the taking which is better than 0 which does happen to some women.

    Sounds like your last Cycle was a Flare Cycle. It might just be the luck of the draw this time in combination with the AMA. Does Wazza want you to take DHEA?? I'd definitely be taking Melatonin for egg quality.

    Am and sending prayers your embies go the distance to Day 5 and are biopsied!! Anything's possible!!

    P.S....I am rather fond of a snake or 2 myself!!! LOL!!!

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

    Blossom74  (14-02-2016),Precious40  (14-02-2016),Summer  (14-02-2016),winsor  (13-02-2016)


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Little Rugby NSW
Catch, weave, chase, run, but most of all have FUN! Little Rugby runs a NSW network of fun, safe and non-contact footy classes for BOYS and GIRLS aged 2yrs – 7th birthday.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!