Healthy pregnancy after chemical pregnancies? | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Healthy pregnancy after chemical pregnancies?

I should be 4 weeks 5 days pregnant but my test have gotten lighter. It looks like I am having my 4th chemical pregnancy in a row. They have ended at 5weeks 4 days, 4weeks, 5weeks 4days and this current one I am still testing faint positive and haven't started bleeding.

I had full blood work up last month but everything came back fine.

Has anyone experienced this and gone on to have a healthy pregnancy without medication?

I have had 2 healthy easy 1st time lucky pregnancies resulting in 2 beautiful kids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I had 1 chem straight before this pregnancy. Big hugs xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Mulzer  (07-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mulzer sorry you are going through this. Ive had a lot of miscarriages and chems. Before i had my dd i had 1 and a m/c so i went to a naturopath saw her 3 times 2nd appt had another chem very next month that i saw her preg with dd. Im now having later m/c but again pregnant 3 times in about a year of seeing her again. You could try there to see if they could help x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Chemical pregnancies

Sorry to hear you have experienced this. I had 7-8 chems before I got my sticky. I understand how frustrating it is.

The cycle I got pregnant and stayed pregnant I was on asprin, clexane for the first time ever, progesterone pessaries, progynova and intralipid infusions. I have raised ANAs which may have been the issue.

Have you had any tests? Low progesterone can cause chems...so can immune issues. Regular docs and even a lot of FS may not routinely test for immune issues, not sure if you have had this screening.

In any case wishing you all the best for a sticky pregnancy.
    Last edited by Patience86; 06-02-2016 at 17:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilbub4us View Post
    Hi mulzer sorry you are going through this. Ive had a lot of miscarriages and chems. Before i had my dd i had 1 and a m/c so i went to a naturopath saw her 3 times 2nd appt had another chem very next month that i saw her preg with dd. Im now having later m/c but again pregnant 3 times in about a year of seeing her again. You could try there to see if they could help x
    Getting pregnant isn't a problem. I seem to get pregnant just by looking at my husband. It staying pregnant. I'm wondering am I just too exhausted to hold a pregnancy at the moment. I know mums are tired but maybe I'm just a bit too wiped out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Patience86 View Post
    Sorry to hear you have experienced this. I had 7-8 chems before I got my sticky. I understand how frustrating it is.

The cycle I got pregnant and stayed pregnant I was on asprin, clexane for the first time ever, progesterone pessaries, progynova and intralipid infusions. I have raised ANAs which may have been the issue.

Have you had any tests? Low progesterone can cause chems...so can immune issues. Regular docs and even a lot of FS may not routinely test for immune issues, not sure if you have had this screening.

In any case wishing you all the best for a sticky pregnancy.
    I had full blood work done. No issues. Just low iron stores. Sorry to hear about your losses.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies for sharing and I'm sorry to hear about all the losses you have endured. What a secret little club we belong to. 4 weeks 6 days today. I'm still testing positive. Still super faint. No cramping it bleeding yet.
    If I haven't started bleeding by tomorrow morning I'll get my bloods done. I'm sure it will be a waste of time but I may as well. I won't get those results back until wed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, I'm wondering what happened with your hpts when you had chemical pregnancies? I had a strong positive test today but have been spotting for days and bleeding today. I am pretty certain this is a chemical preg, will my hpt get lighter from now, in a few days or longer? My mum had bleeding in her pregnancies so just not sure what to think. Thanks!! Xx
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1456107144.821337.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chloechloe86 View Post
    Hey ladies, I'm wondering what happened with your hpts when you had chemical pregnancies? I had a strong positive test today but have been spotting for days and bleeding today. I am pretty certain this is a chemical preg, will my hpt get lighter from now, in a few days or longer? My mum had bleeding in her pregnancies so just not sure what to think. Thanks!! Xx
    Attachment 78669
    My chem pregnancies tests didn't look like yours. I've had 5 chems now. Mine started very light then got progressively darker. The one that got to 5 weeks 4 days got as dark as your most recent test and then got lighter for 2-3 days and then started bleeding.
    My tests always got lighter before the bleeding started. A lot lighter.
    I bled a bit at the beginning with my son and that all worked out fine. Have you had your beta hcg checked?? To see if it's doubling

Thanks
    Reviews
    One of mine went like yours. Hpt got dark and then light. I took all to the gp and she did a blood test. It was a chem but she irganised for further investigation which is still going on as i had a 12 week miscarriage after that