+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    TV stays off until breakfast is eaten and the boys are dressed in their uniforms, shoes on and teeth brushed. The TV then goes on while I have a shower and get ready. We are all up at 6am and out of the house at 7am, pretty good going when I have 3 little guys to get ready and myself, ds has left for work by 6.20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The night before i get clothes ready and lunch boxes packed except sandwiches i do them in the morning.
    No tv until breakfast is eaten and dressed for school then she can have some tv before we walk out the door i do her hair then we are off.
    While they are earing i make their sandwich.

Thanks
    Reviews
    you all need to get up earlier, we leave at 8.30 and are up by 7.30 at the latest,
    normal routine here, up at 7, breakfast is sorted by 7.20, kids eat and are eaten by 7.40, I dress everyone and normally its 8 then, kids just relax, 8.15 I call them in and brush teeth, I chuck lunchhboxes in bag and double check things, out the door at 8.30

the tv runs the entire time here, they eat breakfast quicker with it on and I dress them both, I dont do morning lunches, even getting up at 7 I am NOT a morning person, I refuse to function above a basic level before 8 am lol
    we only started on tuesday and so far so good, mornings are relaxed and not stressful (which Im enjoying as normally Im not even functional til around 9.15 lol, I just sit on the couch in a brain fog, Im finding so much more time in the day being up, dressed and out by 8.30)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We only have 2 early mornings for school (wa kindy is part time) but for us:

I get up at 6am and get myself ready. I get dd up at 6:45, she has a picture chart to show her what she needs to do. Whilst she is eating breakfast, I get 16mo ds up, dressed and sat down to breakfast

Dd basically gets herself ready except for brushing hair. I do the dishes whilst ds eats. Finish getting dd ready and we leave no later than 8am

They very rarely have tv so its definitely not on whilst getting ready. Bag packed & lunch made the night before and she is in bed 7pm at latest

I had 'practice' runs the couple weeks prior to school starting as we have rarely had a reason to be up and out so early. Didn't take long to get into the groove but sure was a shock at first

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get up at 530, have a shower... make sandwiches and clean up after they are made... then I dust vacuum and mop (loungeroom, familyroom and kitchen).... I wake the kids up at 630 (11, 9, 8 and 6) they make beds.. have breakfast...brush teeth, get dressed. . Do hair pack their bags... they can then watch tv

I dust vacuum and mop the rest of the house and clean the bathroom...

They leave for the bus at 745

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your replies I will take it on board and see how we go. Unfortunately I have ended up in hospital about to get my gallbladder removed so it might be a while before I can put a plan into action.
    Not quite what I was hoping for in the second week of kindy when we are having trouble getting my daughter to attend!

Sent from my MotoG3 using The Bub Hub mobile app