+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    we will be seeing our daughter and finishing off her shower recess. maybe also lunch, and nice visit too. marie

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (07-02-2016)

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emmiejayne View Post
    We just got back from pizza hut .. we took the kids for lunch ...
    My dad is at his wedding today marrying a horrible lady who has pushed him away from us so much that dad doesnt have anything to do with us anymore .... he hasn't spoken to me for 3 weeks now because I tried to tell him how I felt ... we used to be so close

my mum passed away almost 8 months ago... her and dad were married for 52years and today he is already remarrying
    hi emmijayne, i dont know how i would deal with that. it would certainly upset me. i hope your father finds happiness, and i hope eventually things are better with you and your father. i am really shaking my head. hugs, marie.

Similar Threads

1. The back yard fence. Aka chat thread.
    By LoveLivesHere in forum General Chat
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 04-09-2015, 14:57
  2. Weekend chat thread. All welcome.
    By LoveLivesHere in forum General Chat
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 22-03-2015, 20:23
  3. Backyard chickens...anyone?!
    By pink cupcake in forum Pets
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-03-2015, 16:50