+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Do you eat your chickens misskitty? My cousin and his wife do. My Aunty lives with them and she refuses to eat dinner that night lol. She used to be a sheep and cattle grazier haha. I don't think I could eat something I raised, I get too attached.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm patiently waiting & desperately hoping that it's nearly time for my favourite part of the day - both DDs napping. I bought a donut custard horn at the shops this morning especially for the occasion.

Except DD2 doesn't seem to want to sleep in her bed, only in my arms.. She's going to ruin donut custard horn time 😒

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    Do you eat your chickens misskitty? My cousin and his wife do. My Aunty lives with them and she refuses to eat dinner that night lol. She used to be a sheep and cattle grazier haha. I don't think I could eat something I raised, I get too attached.
    No, mine are just egg ladies.
    I have lots of friends that breed them for eggs and to eat but I get too attached to my girls!
    Could never eat a pet lamb either!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (06-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just got home from a 3yr old's birthday party. They all have been together in childcare for at least the past 2 years together. They all had so much fun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    I have lots of friends that breed them for eggs and to eat but I get too attached to my girls!
    Yeah my Aunty and Uncle never ate their pet lambs or calves <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    Oh I couldn't imagine how you're feeling. Sending hugs xx
    Thanks xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
    I'm patiently waiting & desperately hoping that it's nearly time for my favourite part of the day - both DDs napping. I bought a donut custard horn at the shops this morning especially for the occasion.

Except DD2 doesn't seem to want to sleep in her bed, only in my arms.. She's going to ruin donut custard horn time 😒
    I hope you got time to eat your donut custard horn, sounds so delish!

Quote Originally Posted by misskittyfantastico View Post
    My parents had two pet sheep and all the farmers in the area thought they were strange because they had no plan to eat them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Good Morning!!

We are off to my besties for a Tupperware party soon. Can't wait to see her, we only live 40 minutes away from each other but we rarely get to catch up.

What's everyone else up to today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default The backyard fence weekend chat

Packing! We are doing one of those 3 day cruises to nowhere with royal Caribbean next week for my FIL 70th birthday - he shouted the whole family which is nice and we've never been on a cruise before so should be fun!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (07-02-2016),littleriv  (07-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow! Have a great time on the cruise. I woukd love to try a short one like that. We have soccer grading for the boys today. First time being graded!