Show me your eternity or anniversary rings | Page 3 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Eg.
    Attached Images

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tamtam For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1454631231.755310.jpg

My eternity ring is made out of my parents engagement ring, using the diamonds. It doesn't match but I think it complements my other rings

4. The Following User Says Thank You to boys boys boys For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I feel like my rings are so disappointing compared to everyone else's! They were all we could afford though, and I have very small fingers so can't wear really big rings anyway.

The first ring is my wedding band. The second ring is my engagement ring and the third one is what I called my 'push' ring. I had heard that once you pushed your baby out you deserved a ring, and since we weren't having kids (at the time) I got my ring early! Now we're doing IVF I might start calling it my eternity ring and hold out for a push ring later down the track

DSCN0708 (2).jpg

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Okay, so I haven't actually got it yet, but for our 10th wedding anniversary DH has got me this gorgeous set. Our anniversary is the 11th Feb, but we're not exchanging gifts until we go out for the evening on the 13th
    Attached Images

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lillynix For This Useful Post:

Ngaiz  (05-02-2016),TheGooch  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is my current engagement and wedding rings, and the other was a christmas present that is identical to the first ring DH bought me when we started dating. Except it's white gold, amethyst and diamonds, rather than silver, amethyst and cubic zirconia
    Attached Images

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lillynix For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (05-02-2016)

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I love how everyone's rings are different but still so gorgeous.
    And no matter the size, the style, the stone or the metal, they're all meaningful!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillynix View Post
    This is my current engagement and wedding rings, and the other was a christmas present that is identical to the first ring DH bought me when we started dating. Except it's white gold, amethyst and diamonds, rather than silver, amethyst and cubic zirconia
    This is an awesome idea! DH keeps talking about getting me an eternity ring but he tends to go overboard on jewelry purchases money wise so I keep saying not yet! But he also bought me a silver, sapphire and zirconia ring when we were first dating and I think getting that remade like you have would be a great idea!

And yes, as far as I know, eternity rings signify "I would marry you again today and I still intend to spend eternity with you"

In my first marriage, I got an eternity ring from some insurance money after our house got broken in to. When my exH found out what they meant he said "Oh, I didn't realise that's what they meant, I wouldn't have let you have it if I'd known that"..... :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciDahling View Post
    I was thinking something like this. DS was born in September and the birthstone is sapphire which might look nice too.
    I think your idea sounds lovely!
    I have a sapphire ring but I wear it on the opposite hand. It was a joint birthday/anniversary ring I had made from a diamond I had last year. I had sapphires put in for ds birth stone. My phone camera is full so no photo but it's round, diamond in the centre and 10 sapphs around the outside (a bit different to the usual colored stone in the center and diamonds surrounding it). I engraved with ds name and birthdate.

Second bub I'd like an eternity ring with diamonds and bub #2s birth stone 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Marigold~ View Post
    I've always thought that an eternity ring was given as a symbol that you intend to be with that person for "an eternity". Isn't that what they mean?
    No that's a wedding ring! Haha

Who knows. As Gucci says though. who cares they're pretty!

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    eternity rings were traditionally given for first anniversary or first child. I wish I could do the photo things. my wedding band is a plain 18ct yellow gold. my engagement ring is a solitaire diamond set in white gold. with two smaller diamonds each side. my eternity is a halfmoon setting with three blue sapphires two diamonds. The eternity ring wraps around the solitaire. all of them are 18ct gold. marie