+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    After I had dd1 in 2007. Can't remember how I came across it or why. I think I was looking for other young mums in my area?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    As an aside- Bubhub always used to come up first when I was googling pregnancy and baby questions.....

Now it seems relegated to end of the page (I'm googling a lot as sleep deprived with newborn) and other forums are coming up first even though bubhub has more responses....

I wonder if that would affect how many new members join elsewhere instead of here?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    someone encouraged me to join a baby forum, can't remember how I settled on bub hub but here I am. it was really handy for support whilst ttc and the ladies in my dig are wonderful so I am a bit addicted to coming on and talking crap all day. I find it's really useful for support and feeling like you can ask anything. I'm more open on here than irl for sure.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default How did you come to be on Bubhub?? - fluff**

I stalked for a long time before joining. I didn't really understand the etiquette either, was completely oblivious that posters would vaguely get to know each other and that it was like a community. I had no idea how great this place was
    I did start with an account under a different name when dd1 was tiny but was very sleep deprived and forgot my details as I didn't frequent the place enough then.

Eta: another thing that appealed to me about bubhub was the app
    Last edited by Little Miss Sunshine; 04-02-2016 at 19:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was a member a while ago, when DD2 was about 12 months old, then went off it for a few years, then here I am again as I wanted to join again now that I am expecting again. I had to rejoin as I couldn't remember my old username. I enjoy chatting to the ladies in the march thread and also get lots of tips and like seeing people's opinions on different topics. Can be quite entertaining....It's great chatting to women who are going through similar things to myself at the moment, as I don't have girlfriends close by who I can relate with about stuff.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Marchbundle For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I did some stalking before joining too. I was googling about TTC and BH popped up quite frequently with the answers. I joined because I was hoping someone else out there would have had experience of pregnancy/birth with a heart defect... Mine is asymptomatic, so I'd assumed it would all be ok. Turns out that's a rather naive assumption to make.
    I stayed because I find that it's a great place for support and an outlet, and there are wonderful people on BH that I'd never get to speak to otherwise.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny Dancer For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I just remembered why I joined- my first thread I was looking for support for my first night of controlled crying for dd1 😱

God knows why I chose bubhub I'm surprised I didn't get eaten alive 😂

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

CleverClogs  (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    I joined some time in my long ttc and ivf journey. Just kind of stayed around. Usually a lurker. I think of great responses to threads, but by the time I get around to responding they have moved on. I am a fantastic thread killer.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    my daughter made me do it. hahah. my daughter was a member, and she said i would be helpful. so i joined, and im staying until some tells me to leave, hahahha. i like the community here. hugs. marie

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

HillDweller  (04-02-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (04-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default How did you come to be on Bubhub?? - fluff**

I'm here under a new account and I can't remember why I joined?

I think it was yonks ago, way pre TTC....🤔 I might google my old UN & see what comes up.(don't get excited I was a rare poster)