+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Going topless at the beach

What are your thoughts on females going topless at the beach?

I'm not talking about undoing your top and laying on your stomach so your back gets a tan, I'm talking walking around/swimming with your mams out.

If you have, why?

And if you wouldn't, what are your thoughts?

It's not something I'd be comfortable doing, and I admit to being a little curious as to why some women choose to do so.

No judgement, just a topic of random discussion.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Its no hurting me so I don't really care. More power to them! If they are acting inappropriately I would have an issue but probably wouldn't do or say anything, I would probably just move somewhere else.

I have but not at a beach. And I definitely wouldn't now. Purely because a) it is very uncommon where I am, except at very secluded spots and usually then only tourists do it, and b) my boobs look like deflated balloons filled with sand and I don't have the confidence these days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think the double standards we have are outrageous. If a woman wants to go topless she should be able to without judgement, shame and harassment.

In saying that I never have and I probably never will. But that's just because I generally don't like walking around naked. Plus my boobs are huge so ouch!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im surre many men wouldn't mind

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just think skin cancer and i hope you have put plenty of sunscreen on the girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A&S View Post
    I think the double standards we have are outrageous. If a woman wants to go topless she should be able to without judgement, shame and harassment.
    Totally agree with this!
    Thanks to breastfeeding, breasts are utterly unsexualised for me, though even before bfing I never had any qualms about going topless or showing my boobs, I've never thought of them as a "private part".

Of course in reality I'd never go topless at the beach because I have white European skin and so stay as covered as possible

Thanks
    Reviews
    i have been topless at the beach but not by choice the waves took my bikini back to king triton!!!
    I wouldn't be Flashing the girls at the beach but don't really care if others do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Not something I would do, but then again I don't go to the beach!

If women want to get their boobs out, then good for them. I just hope they're using sunscreen!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've only done it in Nice, was pretty much the norm. Here I wouldn't do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    My opinion like me has matured over the years.

Once I hated it and thought it was disrespectful. Now I am whatever they are just boobs. It's still not my cup of tea. But whatever floats your boat.
    12 + years breastfeeding and I just want boobs to seen as boobs not a guaranteed sex toy. After that isn't there only use.