+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 94
  1. #81
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    1,827
    Thanks
    596
    Thanked
    592
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I tend to be economical with the paper. Sometimes, at work, I hear people winding off what sounds like miles and miles of paper- several times over- what could they possibly be doing with it all? and where are they putting it?? Genuine answers sought. I have a quick wipe and I'm done. Am I missing something?

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,662
    Thanks
    1,961
    Thanked
    2,567
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Waggers70 View Post
    With a 10 hour workday, a daily work poo is almost like a break
    Everyone has to poo! In fact, at one workplace we had a Bristol stool chart we would report on
    Might be the only chance to sit down all day in your job!

  3. #83
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,662
    Thanks
    1,961
    Thanked
    2,567
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleriv View Post
    I tend to be economical with the paper. Sometimes, at work, I hear people winding off what sounds like miles and miles of paper- several times over- what could they possibly be doing with it all? and where are they putting it?? Genuine answers sought. I have a quick wipe and I'm done. Am I missing something?
    I'm economical with number 1's and most number 2's but sometimes I need more if my diet hasn't been very good.

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,196
    Thanks
    312
    Thanked
    960
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littleriv View Post
    I tend to be economical with the paper. Sometimes, at work, I hear people winding off what sounds like miles and miles of paper- several times over- what could they possibly be doing with it all? and where are they putting it?? Genuine answers sought. I have a quick wipe and I'm done. Am I missing something?
    Hell no the paper at work is crap I use 10x the amount as its no good

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    12,708
    Thanks
    9,558
    Thanked
    12,689
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

    Default Toilet etiquette in the workplace

    Quote Originally Posted by littleriv View Post
    I tend to be economical with the paper. Sometimes, at work, I hear people winding off what sounds like miles and miles of paper- several times over- what could they possibly be doing with it all? and where are they putting it?? Genuine answers sought. I have a quick wipe and I'm done. Am I missing something?
    1. Wipe seat
    2. Paper in the bowl so people don't hear your splash back sound effects
    3. Wipe butt
    4. Wipe butt again if it's a bad one
    5. Wipe vag
    6. Wipe seat

  6. #86
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    938
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked
    139
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    I don't work in a call centre but at my work the call centre were timed on toilet breaks etc and got questions if it was long...
    I've worked in 2 call centres & both places timed toilet breaks with 5 minute maximum time allowed.

    I have horrific period troubles & I've been in trouble a few times.

    The first I was 7mins & my male team leader chipped me when I came out - I politely explained my heavy period (he never asked again)...

    Another time I got loud speakered to return to my desk - horrifying 😳😳 because then EVERYONE was asking where I'd disappeared to!?!

    Now I'm just honest, brutally honest!! I tell my boss if I got my period OR if I need a poo (if my toilet break is likely to be longer than 5mins) The pain on his face is worth it 😂😂😂

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Opaque For This Useful Post:

    felicia81  (08-02-2016),Jontu  (08-02-2016),JR03  (08-02-2016),maternidade  (08-02-2016),Tinachris  (08-02-2016)

  8. #87
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    9,881
    Thanks
    3,044
    Thanked
    5,846
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I've worked in 2 call centres & both places timed toilet breaks with 5 minute maximum time allowed.

    I have horrific period troubles & I've been in trouble a few times.

    The first I was 7mins & my male team leader chipped me when I came out - I politely explained my heavy period (he never asked again)...

    Another time I got loud speakered to return to my desk - horrifying 😳😳 because then EVERYONE was asking where I'd disappeared to!?!

    Now I'm just honest, brutally honest!! I tell my boss if I got my period OR if I need a poo (if my toilet break is likely to be longer than 5mins) The pain on his face is worth it 😂😂😂
    Being timed is just awful. Call centres are brutal like that.

    My DH worked in one years ago and they made the staff keep 'toilet diaries' documenting all the times they left the phones to go, and the timing. Embarrassing stuff

  9. #88
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,196
    Thanks
    312
    Thanked
    960
    Reviews
    13
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    Being timed is just awful. Call centres are brutal like that.

    My DH worked in one years ago and they made the staff keep 'toilet diaries' documenting all the times they left the phones to go, and the timing. Embarrassing stuff
    I would include pictures 😜 and take note of size, shape, colour ....

    They obviously made them keep diaries as they were concerned about their overall health and these details are important 😂

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maternidade For This Useful Post:

    amyd  (10-02-2016),JR03  (08-02-2016),Mod-Degrassi  (08-02-2016)

  11. #89
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    9,881
    Thanks
    3,044
    Thanked
    5,846
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by maternidade View Post
    I would include pictures and take note of size, shape, colour ....

    They obviously made them keep diaries as they were concerned about their overall health and these details are important
    Yep! Not a diary, but a journal!

    Example:

    10:15-10:18am - Took a dump. Didn't take long as the logs slipped out easily and didn't make a mess. Wiped but there was nothing on the paper - win! Feeling great about how quickly my toilet break was from start to finish.

  12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

    amyd  (10-02-2016),binnielici  (08-02-2016),gillpill  (08-02-2016),Jontu  (08-02-2016),JR03  (08-02-2016),M'LadyEm  (10-02-2016),maternidade  (08-02-2016),SSecret Squirrel  (08-02-2016),VicPark  (10-02-2016)

  13. #90
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,367
    Thanks
    2,566
    Thanked
    3,783
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    Yep! Not a diary, but a journal!

    Example:

    10:15-10:18am - Took a dump. Didn't take long as the logs slipped out easily and didn't make a mess. Wiped but there was nothing on the paper - win! Feeling great about how quickly my toilet break was from start to finish.
    Omg im dying 😂😂😂

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

    Mod-Degrassi  (08-02-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Who really has the power in your workplace?
    By harvs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 16-09-2015, 20:08
  2. Workplace Confessional
    By harvs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 12-04-2015, 17:23
  3. *Sort of spin off* workplace biscuit barrel etiquette
    By SpecialPatrolGroup in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-04-2015, 22:48

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Shapland Swim Schools
Shapland's at participating schools offer free baby orientation classes once a month - no cost no catches. Your baby will be introduced to our "natural effects" orientation program develop by Shapland's over 3 generations, its gentle and enjoyable.
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
Transition into Parenthood / Calmbirth Sydney
Julie's Transition into Parenthood and Calmbirth courses for pregnant couples will get you ready, prepared and organised for the wonderful birth of your beautiful new baby. Birth Support Doula training provided in 2017 open to all. Call 0401 265 530
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!