Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    pun intended? 😂
    lol. Yep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Default Toilet etiquette in the workplace

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Definitely lid down, then a quick peek to check that it's all gone at the end.
    I have to go against the grain here. I don't put the lid down when I flush in public/at work. My don't want to touch the toilet lid/bowl unless absolutely necessary - god knows what happened to the lid when the person before me was in the cubicle (especially if it was that time of the month) . I am also a hoverer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    I have to go against the grain here. I don't put the lid down when I flush in public/at work. My don't want to touch the toilet lid/bowl unless absolutely necessary - god knows what happened to the lid when the person before me was in the cubicle (especially if it was that time of the month) . I am also a hoverer.
    Argh- germs are being thrown up into the air and hitting every surface of the cubicle every time you flush.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gentoo For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (05-02-2016),Mod-Degrassi  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It used to drive me crazy that almost every time I went to the toilet at work I had to change the toilet roll! I don't understand why others can't/don't change it if they've used the last of the roll that was there??

Also the amount of people that would be talking on their phones while going to the toilet baffles me. If I could clearly hear what was going on surely the person on the other end of the phone would too? That would really gross me out if I was on the phone to someone.

Oh & the mess that some people would leave behind was so gross! I wonder if people are the same in their own homes too or just at work where they expect others to clean up after them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Isn't that the whole point of washing your hands afterwards though? And like a PP said, you are spraying poo particles all over the room. YUCK!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jontu View Post
    So that means lid gets left down?
    Correct

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

Jontu  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week

Default Toilet etiquette in the workplace

Quote Originally Posted by Gentoo View Post
    Argh- germs are being thrown up into the air and hitting every surface of the cubicle every time you flush.
    Argh! Touching a toilet seat when the odds indicate period blood has dropped on that seat since the cleaner last visited!
    Last edited by VicPark; 05-02-2016 at 09:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Argh! Touching a toilet seat when the odds indicate period blood has dropped on that seat since the cleaner last visited!
    There "may" be blood on the seat. But flush with the lid up, and there will "definitely" be poo (and possibly blood) particles everywhere.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gentoo For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Worse when it looks like the tampon has been ripped out of them and flung on the cubicle walls

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Got to work this morning, went in the toilet cubicle ... Lid was closed. Opened lid ..... To find the toilet filled to the brim (nearly overflowing) with water, poo and paper.

If you block the toilet people sneak back in later and stick a note on the damn thing saying it's out of action!