+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A half-day in a spa is heaven! Don't think I could handle a full day, but I travel to Bali a lot and can easily spend an afternoon every second day having a massage, body scrub, wrap, facial, hair cream bath and pedicure. Ohhhhh yeaaahhhh

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Heaven! A spa day followed by night in a 5 star hotel is my dream present. Maybe one day it'll come true.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BettyV For This Useful Post:

Mama Mirabelle  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Full House View Post
    My DH got me one years ago...it was awesome...massage...some shower thing (spa people will know what I mean), pedicure, manicure, and facial. I wish I could afford a facial every month actually...my skin is always so clear and soft after a facial.
    But...I'd never go to one of those nail painting places etc. Just ick. No.
    Oh, and I hate the hairdressers...so boring.
    No!!! Going to the hairdresser is awesome! 2 whole hours of just sitting drinking tea, reading trashy mags, playing on my phone and having my hair played with. Bliss. I go every 6-8 weeks mostly just for the experience. My hairdresser is awesome as well, just enough chat to not be rude but not so much that I want to leave. I freakin love going to the hairdresser

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't like going the hairdresser's. That's why I go once a year, get it cut short then let it grow out and cut it again when it's too long and I am sick of it. Sometimes (lots of times) I don't even bother to brush it and just pull it back in a pony tail even if i am going to work.
    Have also never had a facial, pluck my own eyebrows when I get around to it, never had a manicure or pedicure. I am very low maintenance in the looks department!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Heaven as long as it's a legitimate day Spa and not one of those places that try to touch your bum crack.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (03-02-2016),Mama Mirabelle  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    No!!! Going to the hairdresser is awesome! 2 whole hours of just sitting drinking tea, reading trashy mags, playing on my phone and having my hair played with. Bliss. I go every 6-8 weeks mostly just for the experience. My hairdresser is awesome as well, just enough chat to not be rude but not so much that I want to leave. I freakin love going to the hairdresser ������
    I love my hairdresser...but gawd I hate sitting down for 2 1/2 hrs just to get my freaking hair done. So much wasted time...I also hate having my hair played with, so it's just a chore rather than an enjoyable experience.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jontu View Post
    I don't like going the hairdresser's. That's why I go once a year, get it cut short then let it grow out and cut it again when it's too long and I am sick of it. Sometimes (lots of times) I don't even bother to brush it and just pull it back in a pony tail even if i am going to work.
    Have also never had a facial, pluck my own eyebrows when I get around to it, never had a manicure or pedicure. I am very low maintenance in the looks department!
    You're my polar opposite 😂 I wax my own eyebrows every 4 weeks and pluck 1-2 times a week in between, dye my eyebrows every fortnight, go to the hairdresser once every 6-8 weeks for a trim and dye, I blow dry and straighten twice a week, epilate my bikini line once a fortnight, do DIY gel manicure once every 2-3 weeks, fake tan every 1-2 weeks, give myself a DIY facial (cleanse, exfoliate, mask) every Sunday night, shave my kegs every second day, paint my toenails once a fortnight, wear a full face of makeup most days.....

Now I know why I'm so freakin tired all the time 😯

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Full House View Post
    I love my hairdresser...but gawd I hate sitting down for 2 1/2 hrs just to get my freaking hair done. So much wasted time...I also hate having my hair played with, so it's just a chore rather than an enjoyable experience.
    Ah, see I adore having my hair played with, as long as it's not when I'm trying to buckle DS1 into his car seat (he has a habit of touching it and twirling it while I'm leaning into the car).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    You're my polar opposite 😂 I wax my own eyebrows every 4 weeks and pluck 1-2 times a week in between, dye my eyebrows every fortnight, go to the hairdresser once every 6-8 weeks for a trim and dye, I blow dry and straighten twice a week, epilate my bikini line once a fortnight, do DIY gel manicure once every 2-3 weeks, fake tan every 1-2 weeks, give myself a DIY facial (cleanse, exfoliate, mask) every Sunday night, shave my kegs every second day, paint my toenails once a fortnight, wear a full face of makeup most days.....

Now I know why I'm so freakin tired all the time 😯
    Sounds like too much hard work!
    I don't do any sort of facial cleanse. It's just splash of water then dry with towel lol
    No make up, no perfume, only epilate underarm to avoid body odor, bikini line if I plan on wearing a swimming costume and shave legs if I plan on wearing shorts or a skirt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jontu View Post
    Sounds like too much hard work!
    I don't do any sort of facial cleanse. It's just splash of water then dry with towel lol
    No make up, no perfume, only epilate underarm to avoid body odor, bikini line if I plan on wearing a swimming costume and shave legs if I plan on wearing shorts or a skirt.
    If I could get away with not doing it, I would, but I look awful otherwise.

And I have 6 different perfumes on the go ATM 😀