+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have done my workout at the gym. now im at work for the rest of the day. I have a mountain of washing to catchup. these afternoon storms are making it hard to pick the best day to tackle it. marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh my gosh, these productive people lol...I am sitting here in my pj's. Just over 35 weeks preggers, and I think I am over it lol. Though I did get up early, had to take my girls to school...lucky I didn't have to get out of the car lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    you drove them in your pjs 😂

why don't you do some baking? make some cupcakes for the girls for when they get home from school or something? they'd be pretty stoked with that

Thanks
    Reviews
    My second last day of work today. I am quitting my job after 13 years. Feel very excited

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnyflower For This Useful Post:

CakeyMumma  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha yeah I did. Pretty feral I know, but I'm just not feeling it today...don't want to walk much today, aching a bit. I have some things in the cupboard I promised I would make them. Just White WIngs mixed things. I usually love making stuff from scratch, but DP grabbed them off the shelf when we were shopping. Got a lemon meringue pie and profiteroles to whip up...I might get into it later maybe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I am still sitting in airports bored silly. What worse the time I thought I got home is actually the time I leave Brisbane. So it will after 11pm before we get home.

I am am shoked that I need to collect my bags including our our oversized stuff and recheck for our connecting flight. That seems weird. It used to be connecting flights just were atuomaticlly transferred.

Thanks
    Reviews
    At 35 weeks @Marchbundle you're entitled to feel over it lol
    @sunnyflower wow! What a big change. Are you headed to another job or taking time out?

As for me floor is vacuumed but not mopped (and no steam mop either!). The washing IS folded but still sitting in baskets on the stairs. Gosh I hate two storey homes. Before we moved to Canberra I swore I would not end up in another two storey home and yet here I am!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post:

Marchbundle  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    I am still sitting in airports bored silly. What worse the time I thought I got home is actually the time I leave Brisbane. So it will after 11pm before we get home.

I am am shoked that I need to collect my bags including our our oversized stuff and recheck for our connecting flight. That seems weird. It used to be connecting flights just were atuomaticlly transferred.
    Whaaaaat! That's crazy! I've never had to collect my bags and re checkin when on a connecting domestic flight. So you have to back through security again as well. What a hassle. Who are you flying with?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    At 35 weeks @Marchbundle you're entitled to feel over it lol
    @sunnyflower wow! What a big change. Are you headed to another job or taking time out?

As for me floor is vacuumed but not mopped (and no steam mop either!). The washing IS folded but still sitting in baskets on the stairs. Gosh I hate two storey homes. Before we moved to Canberra I swore I would not end up in another two storey home and yet here I am!

Aww thanks lol.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Marchbundle For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchbundle View Post
    Haha yeah I did. Pretty feral I know, but I'm just not feeling it today...don't want to walk much today, aching a bit. I have some things in the cupboard I promised I would make them. Just White WIngs mixed things. I usually love making stuff from scratch, but DP grabbed them off the shelf when we were shopping. Got a lemon meringue pie and profiteroles to whip up...I might get into it later maybe.
    I love doing from scratch too usually but I made cupcakes on the weekend from a packet mix and it was really good. so much quicker too lol. the packet mixes aren't too bad esp if you can get them on sale.

lemon meringue pie yummmmmm

14. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

Marchbundle  (03-02-2016)