+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think we will just stick to withdrawal method until I have either decided yes or no, and either way hubby can go get fixed instead. I did my bit. His turn haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    That's a good option lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was on it for many years but stopped it at the same time a long term relationship ended. I was pretty upset about the break up so I can't remember if I had any side effects from stopping the Depo as such.

One thing to be aware of if you're thinking of having it again or for anyone else reading this thread is that it has been linked to low bone density. I had a bone scan done while on it and it was lower than it should be but I haven't had one since to see if it has gone back up. Just something to keep in mind/discuss with your GP for anyone still using it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I managed to get in at the doctors today (a miracle. They only come 2x a week so usually booked out). Did a pee test, no pregnancy or infections. She was asking a bit about the nausea and she said it's actually vertigo. The cramps are probably just an indication that my period wants to return but the severity of them and the vertigo are likely just because my hormones are going a bit haywire. So I have a script for vertigo meds and some pain killers. The script gets faxed away and the pharmacy sends them up on the truck that delivers the groceries to our general store, so I should be able to pick them up on Tuesday after lunch. If I get a period or if I feel fine, then that's that but otherwise I will go back in a week and she will do a pee test again and a few other things.

I won't be going on it again after this. I feel rotten. I think the next step is hubby getting a vasectomy

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (06-02-2016),HillDweller  (05-02-2016)