Closed Thread
Page 94 of 101 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lisa

Every clinic grades the embryos differently
    and like you we only wanted to transfer the best ones. Mine were graded 5aa an

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Juventina View Post
    Anyone who wants my two recommendations for apartments just PM me.

I explained in above posts re taxibeat app.
    thanks but i was querying whats the difference between taxibeat and uber? are they the same kind of thing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SharonG View Post
    Hi Lisa

Every clinic grades the embryos differently
    and like you we only wanted to transfer the best ones. Mine were graded 5aa an
    Hi Sharon
    Hmmm so now im starting to feel concerned as everyone here seems to get AA's and mine are ba's etc. Do you think I should be concerned?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Few! Fs confirmed no need to get tubes out and hubby's sperm was fine... tried to convince me to ask all my friends which I'm just not into.. he also put me on their donor list in case a miracle match walks through the door and offers eggs... was so hard to keep my composure and I just wanted to burst into tears as soon as I walked through the doors - all the staff had their 'pity' faces on. Kept it together until they sent the pregnant nurse in at the end and she asked how I was and I turned into a blubbering mess. Glad I have my answers now and can focus on getting to Greece next year!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bindyboop For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lisa, every clinic is different but if your worried ask them to explain in more detail the grading system of the embryos so then you can make the best informed decision

On a positive at least you know the quality before heading over, most of us are already there before they get to that stage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AngelD sounds like dr n & embryo land is all over it based on the feedback on this forum
    -we sometimes worry more than they do at times & soo hard going through all this . With my protocol I knew a few weeks ago & am in Athens on the 4th of July for my day 9 scan but I'm with ikantro . My FS in Australia & consultant in Greece came up with the same plan Together .My situation might be more complicated as I have an mthfr condition so on a few concoctions .....

That reminds me it's time to sniff the synarel ( yuck !)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucky8 For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bindyboop so glad you had some good news from FS! I know it's hard and I couldn't ask any of my friends (or their kids who're in their 20s!) either.... And was told no point going on the donor list as people chose someone 'younger'....

I think it was perfectly fine to be a blubbering mess!!

Focus on Greece and your future babies xo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rhino For This Useful Post:

bindyboop  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bindyboop - most of us have been on this ride so empathise completely !

We are off to Greece in a few days & made the decision to cut to the chase & get ourselves some younger eggs !

At first I was thinking is this a bit of a strange thing to do - now I have no doubts this is worth the shot ! My husband was my catalyst though & really encouraging .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucky8 For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (16-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky8 View Post
    @bindyboop - most of us have been on this ride so empathise completely !

We are off to Greece in a few days & made the decision to cut to the chase & get ourselves some younger eggs !

At first I was thinking is this a bit of a strange thing to do - now I have no doubts this is worth the shot ! My husband was my catalyst though & really encouraging .
    Oh my, how exciting for you!! I am really looking forward to following your journey. I made a comment to my hubby the other day about 'if' we go to Greece and he corrected me and said 'when' ☺ what would we do without them!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bindyboop For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (16-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my tubes removed prior to Athens. I am now looking at my 2 week princess. Also advised to do so after talking to dr Nikos.
    I believe now it was my hubby with the prob as only had two good eggs and none to freeze. But the embrologist was able to get a couple of good sperm because she is here. You run the same risk continuing ivf here as trying with the donor.
    All I can say is what do you have to loose. Your chance of success is higher with a donor and at home your chance is 4 % well at my age over 40's.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kcraig For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (16-06-2016)