Closed Thread
Page 9 of 101 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know what brand the non 'squishy' progesterone pessaries are... that are available in Greece? There was a fair bit of discussion about them on the forum a while back... I'd like to get some when we are there.

Also if you took Clexane during your donor egg cycle prep, at what stage did you commence? Did you start it with the commencement of prednisolone?

Also did anyone use nitrodur patches during donor egg cycle prep? I have some left over from ivf.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The Greek pessaries are called 'utrogestan' - much better than Aussie ones! I started clexane on day 7 of my protocol whereas I started prednisolone on day 1. I used oestrogen patches from day 7 too.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (09-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi cherrycp how long you planing to stay??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi CherryCP I started prednisolone twice daily from day 1, plus baby aspirin. Cleaxane my FS suggested I took day of travel and then commenced daily from day before transfer.
    My FS also suggested I use patches from day 1 every third day and I took progynova three times daily from day 1 as my lining had been on the thin side previously however was perfect for my latest transfer. Would certainly do that all again.
    Last edited by jaydee32; 09-03-2016 at 06:53.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jaydee32 For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (09-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @jaydee32 Where did you find baby asprin? I've been told to get baby asprin 75 but i can only find the low dose ones that are 100. Also with all the meds did everyone just stick to the Australian times to take it and continued doing that while in Greece? Not sure which way to work it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Kitkats my FS gave me a prescription for baby aspirin. It's Astrix brand but 100mg. This was purchased at Slade pharmacy at Epworth in Richmond but I'm pretty sure you gef ggem af any pharmacy.
    I take my tablets at 6.30, 14.30 and 22.30. I stuck to those times both in Melbourne and here in Athens. It's 9 hours difference so I just continued roughly every 8 hours and then went back to my regular times.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitkats View Post
    Hi @jaydee32 Where did you find baby asprin? I've been told to get baby asprin 75 but i can only find the low dose ones that are 100. Also with all the meds did everyone just stick to the Australian times to take it and continued doing that while in Greece? Not sure which way to work it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks jaydee32. Makes sense. Fingers crossed for you. 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Chanel78, we arrive in greece on 10th April and depart on 21st April. Back at work on 26th April

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Kitkats, baby aspirin 100mg is ok. They don't seem to have 75mg here. Just ask for 'baby aspirin' over the counter at a chemist. No script required.

Thanks
    Reviews
    With regards to the aspirin - i also had to take 75mg and they didn't sell it in Melbourne so i bought the 100mg tabs, halved them, then again into quarters and took 3/4 daily.