Closed Thread
Page 82 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky8 View Post
    @SharonG , awesome result !

All DE ladies in Greece , love hearing about your journey . I'm absorbing all the information

Today I have my NK cell biopsy & endometrial scratch (ouch)
    I'm trying to sway dr Lynn B to skip the scratch bit .... I had a d&c only 6 weeks ago , surely that's enough !!
    I wonder what my chances are avoiding this ******** scratching ..

I Will also collect med scripts today .

I will be taking synarel & prognova when cycle starts . When did every one else take the prognova ? Day 5ish ?? I've never been on the prognova before .
    & likewise the synarel ?

Have a great day everyone xx
    All the best with your tests today Lucky, progynova started day 1. I can't remember when I took Synarel only ever used it the once. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @SharonG 13 eggs is fantastic, there's got to be some good ones in there somewhere. I have egg-envy, lol. Fingers crossed for you lovely. Very keen to see how you go as im hoping that will be me in 4 months time. xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkats View Post
    Hi Lisa. From memory with the conversion from euro to aussie $ and including shipping. I think i chose dry ice but not sure which one. All up it cost about $1500 for 2 vials. We only used 1 for the last treatment. If you are using them make sure you have ALL questions answered before you pay as they weren't so helpful after everything was done. But it got shipped very quickly and there were no issues there. Hope that helps. Any other questions let me know ������
    Thanks Kit kats, their website tells a different story with costs.
    I sent them an email on Sunday and they havent replied yet.
    Maybe I am just better off using the clinic which is approx 500 euro's so really its about the same perhaps a bit less

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks and what part of athens is your hotel? as you know athens is a big place, also how much were you charged for your taxi (just working out my best options)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @kategc . I got out of the endometrial scrape part woooohoooo . The recent D&C did the trick .. Just the Nk biopsy today & fascinated to know what it unravels !

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucky8 For This Useful Post:

kategc  (24-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a question as I am preparing for my trip in July. What did everyone do for travel insurance? i was going to use the free insurance associated with my credit card but now im afrad they won't cover me due to doing an ivf transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lissimmo View Post
    Just a question as I am preparing for my trip in July. What did everyone do for travel insurance? i was going to use the free insurance associated with my credit card but now im afrad they won't cover me due to doing an ivf transfer
    Hi Lisa

We always just get ours through medibank, no matter what we go overseas for. Just found it easy as we have private health with them and all our details already and they offer discount. No insurances will cover you for Ivf treatment thou.
    So it's for flights, accommodation, theft etc
    The free insurance w your credit card, don't they only cover you for things purchased on your credit card??

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kategc For This Useful Post:

lissimmo  (28-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lisa I exhausted insurance and no one covers fertility treatment. Your Cc cover depending on type of card will cover basics things but usually only if you booked the flights on your card but you MUST with them your coverage.

Tid have a great policy and I've used them for years. Great with claims and are cheaper than a lot of others for full coverage with high limits.

We leave on Tuesday. Picked up the Synaral Spray today ($126) and will get the Gonnel-f in Athens. I'm excited and hoping it's a positive outcome for us. I'm setting expectations low as not to be disappointed as I'm a firm believer in we all have a life plan and the world works in mysterious ways.

Great to hear Sharon of your success and the other ladies doing so well.

We're in Europe and Greece yearly so a bit different for us this time not being in part holiday/part work. Splitting our time in Athens between the Hilton and two diff AirBnB apartments for 3 weeks then staying with friends in Mykonos after that.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Juventina For This Useful Post:

lissimmo  (28-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default insurance

I dont think its just stuff you purchased on your credit card that are covered pretty sure its everything covered in the pds.
    i know they wont cover me for ivf and i purchased my airline ticket with my card so i am covered but is this enough?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default donor sperm

Hi ladies,

i hope you don't mind me jumping in. My husband and I are also on the Ivf train but my husband has the main issue. My Dh has azoospermia, which means he does not produce sperm in his ejaculation. He is undergoing an open biopsy surgery in july to see if he has any sperm. if unsuccessful we would need donor sperm.

Would anyone know if embyroland offers donor sperm? especially in our situation? We are middle eastern, so we dont mind a greek donor (we look greek lol)

any info would be much appreciated x
    Last edited by Jojo85; 28-05-2016 at 10:51.