Closed Thread
Page 81 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lissimmo, not sure yet on transfer date. At this stage all I know is we need to be in Athens on my day 13 - assuming it'll be 5 or 6 days later??
    Thanks Yasna - thinking back on my first convo with Dr N, because I fell naturally a couple of years ago he was happy to hear it and that seemed to influence the minimalist approach. I guess we'll have to see what Wazza says about protocol add-ins when I chat to him in the next couple of weeks. Just hoping he doesn't want to see me in his rooms - in Cairns and don't really need the cost of a return flight to Brissy 😉

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelD For This Useful Post:

Yasna  (22-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know the costs for donor sperm from Cryos?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Egg collection tomorrow and transfer is on Saturday...it's starting to feel real
    Looking forward in spending some r&r on Mykonos and Santorini until Friday, transfer Saturday , fly to Italy on Sunday for 8 days then fly back to Athens on 7th June for blood test and fly home on the 8th June.

if any of you ladies want information on private accommodation and a private driver let me know, Dr Nikos organised it for us but I have Chris details if you want to organise direct through him. He has been amazing the apartment is nice and clean close to everything and Chris is amazing will take us anywhere we want to go. Apartment is only E30 per night.

baby dust to all xx

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SharonG For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (23-05-2016),AnnaMM  (22-05-2016),kategc  (22-05-2016),Lucky8  (24-05-2016),Rhino  (23-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lissimmo View Post
    Does anyone know the costs for donor sperm from Cryos?
    Have you looked on their website? It's all outlined on there. There are different prices depending on different factors. Plus i guess you would have to add delivery.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SharonG View Post
    Egg collection tomorrow and transfer is on Saturday...it's starting to feel real
    Looking forward in spending some r&r on Mykonos and Santorini until Friday, transfer Saturday , fly to Italy on Sunday for 8 days then fly back to Athens on 7th June for blood test and fly home on the 8th June.

if any of you ladies want information on private accommodation and a private driver let me know, Dr Nikos organised it for us but I have Chris details if you want to organise direct through him. He has been amazing the apartment is nice and clean close to everything and Chris is amazing will take us anywhere we want to go. Apartment is only E30 per night.

baby dust to all xx
    Hi Sharon what area is the apartment in? that's really cheap did chris pick you up from the airport and if so how much was it?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lissimmo For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (23-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I have looked on their website already but as you know I prefer to get my answers from the Aussie chicks on here, I feel more trusting of that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lisa. From memory with the conversion from euro to aussie $ and including shipping. I think i chose dry ice but not sure which one. All up it cost about $1500 for 2 vials. We only used 1 for the last treatment. If you are using them make sure you have ALL questions answered before you pay as they weren't so helpful after everything was done. But it got shipped very quickly and there were no issues there. Hope that helps. Any other questions let me know 😊

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kitkats For This Useful Post:

lissimmo  (25-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are about a 15 minute walk from Dr Nikos rooms and yes Chris picked us up from the airport

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our lovely donor gave us 13 eggs today, I'm over the moon we have so many, now to wait to see how many make it to 5 days

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SharonG For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (24-05-2016),jaydee32  (24-05-2016),kategc  (24-05-2016),Rhino  (24-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SharonG , awesome result !

All DE ladies in Greece , love hearing about your journey . I'm absorbing all the information

Today I have my NK cell biopsy & endometrial scratch (ouch)
    I'm trying to sway dr Lynn B to skip the scratch bit .... I had a d&c only 6 weeks ago , surely that's enough !!
    I wonder what my chances are avoiding this ******** scratching ..

I Will also collect med scripts today .

I will be taking synarel & prognova when cycle starts . When did every one else take the prognova ? Day 5ish ?? I've never been on the prognova before .
    & likewise the synarel ?

Have a great day everyone xx

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucky8 For This Useful Post:

jaydee32  (24-05-2016),Rhino  (24-05-2016)