Closed Thread
Page 80 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CherryCP View Post
    Hi @AnnaMM! How far along are you?
    My transfer date was 4/4 and it was a blastocyst transfer. The scan yesterday measured bubs at 8 w 3 d.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AnnaMM For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (20-05-2016),kategc  (20-05-2016),Rhino  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies congratulations to everyone.

we are here in lively Athens, collection on Monday so transfer will be next Saturday (I thought it would be sooner but donor not ready until then) had my lining scan yesterday and it's at 9 dr nikos was happy with that.

dr Nikos has been amazing, he has organised our accommodation and driver for us. We will do some island hoping in between collection and transfer and than after transfer we will travel to Italy for 10-12 days and we will come back to Dr. nikos for the results before we head home.

baby dust to all

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SharonG For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (21-05-2016),AnnaMM  (20-05-2016),CherryCP  (20-05-2016),kategc  (20-05-2016),Rhino  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    We still here in lovely athens did a lot of travelling in the train and trams around
    athens and beaches visit museum and akropoli and big shopping centre and had coffee in lovely café we are visiting the islands tomorrow for 4 nights and still waiting for my period arrives. .. dr Niko gave us the good news we have 7 fertilised eggs and we just waiting for my period it might be late...
    Baby dust to everyone
    Last edited by Chanel78; 20-05-2016 at 11:33.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chanel78 For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (21-05-2016),kategc  (20-05-2016),Lucky8  (22-05-2016),Rhino  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow the fertility gods have really been working their magic! Big congratulations to all the lucky ladies getting pregnant.

Sorry to hear about morning sickness, I luckily didn't get any of that horror! You must feel terrible. I was kind of disappointed that I didn't get any, but my sister reminded me that I wasn't missing much and it was horrible for her. I think hers subsided by 14 weeks but she had it bad.

Me, I've been emotional since I've had to put my baby in childcare due to financial stress and have been feeling anxious and worried. He's only 5 months and I feel it's too soon. If only I had a nice partner or more paid parental leave, I could happily stay home and be a mum. It's not easy but if I want to go back to Greece I have to save money.

My baby seems to like childcare, they show me photos of him laughing and playing, so it's not him worrying, it's me. I can't sleep very well and have been waking up at 3-4am trying to wean him off his dummy. I succumbed and gave him his dummy this morning at 4, but he wouldn't settle, so I breast fed him. He's now asleep again and I'm wide awake

It's nice reading about your journeys and success with a variety of Greek clinics. Im lucky I chose Embryoland and I'm really glad my doctor was Dr Kanakas. Some say he's pushy but I know how emotional you are when you are searching for the right clinic, sometimes we need a little reassurance and a push in the right direction. That's how he came across your me, he made me feel comfortable and promised me a baby, and he was true to his word.

I love my boy so much and sometimes hold him and cry looking into his beautiful face, I feel so blessed. After so many failures it's so nice to finally be a mother. That joy you feel when you see a positive on your first pee test, then positive first blood test, then the scans, the heartbeats. I will never forget them. Reading your success brings back my joy, I feel your happiness and can relate in so many ways. I'm a bit emotional since I have to take him to childcare again today so I can work. I feel guilty and sad, I miss him all day and look at his picture on my phone while I'm working. It's a dream come true and for those trying to be pregnant, I hope your dreams come true too.

OK I'll stop now, it's 6am, dark and cold and I'll just relax before he wakes up again soon. Congratulations again to everyone!!

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (21-05-2016),AnnaMM  (20-05-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (21-05-2016),Jamellabeth  (29-05-2016),Rhino  (20-05-2016),SharonG  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMM View Post
    My transfer date was 4/4 and it was a blastocyst transfer. The scan yesterday measured bubs at 8 w 3 d.
    Maybe identical twins?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kcraig For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kcraig View Post
    Maybe identical twins?
    Only one the scan doc said.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AnnaMM For This Useful Post:

kcraig  (22-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to see all the good news flowing through the thread! Congrats to all the BFP's and fingers crossed for those in Greece now 😊. As for us, flights and accommodation are booked and paid for - get to Athens on 18 July, had to do some cycle adjustment this month to keep our dates in line, after years of a regular cycle when it's so critical too!
    Got a skype call booked with Dr Nikos tomorrow, so hopefully we'll get some more info then. At this stage I've only got a script for Progynova for my DE cycle, and didn't need to have any prelim scans, just send our most recent blood test results plus a couple of extra for DP. Did anyone else have such minimal intervention? Or do you think there may be more to come?
    Sorry for the longwinded post

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelD For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (23-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Does anyone know costs of a frozen transfer at embryoland? @Yasna

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello, i arrive on the 24th July, when are you having your transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    Does anyone know costs of a frozen transfer at embryoland? @Yasna
    I think its around 3500 euro, but im not sure, I paid for fresh transfer. Email Dr Nikos I'm sure he will let you know. Or just skype him on Sundays if you're Aussie, he takes our calls on a Sunday.

Angel I also had minimal intervention for Dr Nikos. I got blood tests, was on progynova and thats it ! My doctor here had me on clexane to thin the blood and prevent clotting since I was on heaps of progynova, and apparently it gets good blood flow to uterus. I also took multivitamins.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (21-05-2016)