Closed Thread
Page 75 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Will definitely be using Kostas services !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucky8 For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (14-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Protocol !

Hi everyone -so I now have a list of meds for our up & coming trip in early July . I would love to sense check who's been on a similar protocol & what dosage & when did the meds commence :

Have not used these first 2 before :
    Progynova
    Synarel

Predisinole
    Clexane
    Crinone Gel ( any idea if they are better than pessaries?i have used both I I think I like the pharmacy compound ones better but perhaps crinone is better ??)

Thanks in advance .

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Kostas

Hi ladies
    Who is this Kosta's fellow?
    A taxi driver?
    Lisa

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lissimmo View Post
    Hi ladies
    Who is this Kosta's fellow?
    A taxi driver?
    Lisa
    Hi Lisa

Yes Kostas is a taxi driver black taxi, @Yasna came across him while she was there and a lot of us ladies have been using him when we go over. He's a lovely genuine man.

Thanks
    Reviews
    On our way to the airport, wish us luck Ladies.

will keep you updated xxx

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SharonG For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (15-05-2016),jaydee32  (16-05-2016),kategc  (16-05-2016),kcraig  (15-05-2016),Rhino  (16-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    We are still here in athens we visited Akrpoli .. and we used trains and trams visits around the beaches and wharfs lovely places with nice weather and visited churches.. ging to see Dr k tomorrow

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chanel78 For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (16-05-2016),kategc  (16-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck ladies!! I'm 24w pregnant thanks to Penny at Serum - it can happen!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chillout71 For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (16-05-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (16-05-2016),jaydee32  (16-05-2016),Rhino  (16-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Chillout71 Hi, im currently looking into embryoland and serum and i was wondering if you could tell me a bit about why you chose serum over other clinics and if its not too personal, what your fertility issues were and whether they influenced your choice of clinic? Just trying to gather as much info as i can :-) Its a big decision, oh and CONGRATULATIONS! xox

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Chillout71  (16-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No problem! I suppose it comes down to personal choice but I felt immediately comfortable when I spoke to Penny - she really does genuinely care and strives to "make your baby dream come true", as she puts it! My issue is age (44) but also I have a balanced chromosomal translocation and after 4 rounds of IVF despite getting 5 embryos tested in total, none were normal and the 2 that I transferred untested also didn't work. So, I had given up on my own eggs. In helping me come to terms with using donor eggs, it comforted me a great deal that penny personally knows the donors and places great importance in matching you not just physically but also personality/interests/education wise - she asks you to describe in words the kind of person you would ideally like (for me, a young donor who had successfully donated before was important as well as these physical and other characteristics). In meeting Penny I felt I was greeting an old friend, she is genuinely so warm. My experience with embryoland was a little different, tbh I felt Dr N was slightly pushy and that was a big turn off for me from the start so I didn't pursue it, although he has a huge fan base on this forum!! Happy for you to pm me if you have any further questions.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillout71 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (16-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @gorgeousgeorge I've been to Greece before and had a failed cycle at an awful clinic there so decided to go to the Czech Republic which was successful for me, I'm going back for a fet in just over a wk, but because we absolutely fell in love with Greece and in athens, decided to go back and have a holiday here before my fet. So I needed to have a lining scan done while here, I sent off emails to both serum and embryoland and serum was the one who got back to me. I've had my lining scan and wow, Penny did it and it was the most gentlest scan I've ever had done and I was so impressed by her, even though I wasn't going to her clinic, she asked me lots of questions while doing the scan, like I was one of her patients, and when it was all finished I got a little photo showing my uterus with the measurements so I could send to my clinic if I wanted to, and she wished me all the luck with my fet got down to reception expecting to pay around €100 for the scan and the receptionist rang up to check on the charge and I was told Penny said no charge ! I have a friend that went to my Czech clinic that wasn't successful there and is now going to serum and is also extremely happy as well. It's a very hard decision and you want to make the one that's right for you, ultimately it's important that you feel totally comfortable with the clinic you choose so in the end a lot if the time it just comes down to gut feeling, if you haven't already, contact both clinics and see which one you get the best feeling from and go with that clinic, they're both so good, that I think statistic wise you can't go wrong with either clinic if you have some "problems" other than old eggs etc I'd maybe go with serum as they do have a lot of experience with women who have had multiple failures with ivf
    Last edited by stacey10; 16-05-2016 at 16:35.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (16-05-2016),Rhino  (17-05-2016)