Closed Thread
Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I have just found this thread after being on the Cape Town one. Thanks to Yasna
    I'm finally feeling comfortable about ED and going overseas - and have had such a quick response from Dr Nikos.

We just have to get our blood tests and send photos and then start the process.... yikes!

I haven't had time yet but am looking forward to reading through this thread and getting as much information as I can about Athens, Dr Nikos, what to expect etc.

I don't have a FS in Australia assisting me, ours won't assist as once they couldn't help and knew we were looking at ED overseas they said legally they couldn't help us anymore still so many questions about so many things!

Anyway, looking forward to learning all about your journeys! I wish you all success in your treatments and ETs.... and to hearing about BFPs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Hi everyone

I'm finally feeling comfortable about ED and going overseas - and have had such a quick response from Dr Nikos.

We just have to get our blood tests and send photos and then start the process.... yikes!

I haven't had time yet but am looking forward to reading through this thread and getting as much information as I can about Athens, Dr Nikos, what to expect etc
    I don't have a FS in Australia assisting me, ours won't assist as once they couldn't help and knew we were looking at ED overseas they said legally they couldn't help us anymore still so many questions about so many things!

Anyway, looking forward to learning all about your journeys! I wish you all success in your treatments and ETs.... and to hearing about BFPs!
    Welcome Rhino

All the best with your journey x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kategc For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (13-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rhino Good luck on your quest to become a mum. Exciting times.

@stacey10 we walked everywhere - its certainly not far.

Good luck to all the girls heading over soon. Cant wait to hear all the updates.
    Hope the other newly pregnant mumma's are doing well also.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaydee32 For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (13-05-2016),Rhino  (13-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks everyone @Vijxc we have the google map and think we will get the train up 3 stops
    There is a train and bus that gets you into the city, both easy and cheap, the x95 bus take you into Symtagma sq was €6, the train will take you there or Monstraki sq, all very easy and yes Athens is extremely easy to get around on by foot, 2nd time here and loving it just as much as the first time
    Edited to add that we got the train and walked 2 blocks in the wrong direction lol but found it in time for our app, Peny did my scan and she was absolutely lovely! Extremely gentle! Such a good experience compared to the last clinic here in Greece lining was at 9mm so happy about that
    Last edited by stacey10; 13-05-2016 at 23:49.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

jaydee32  (13-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Hi everyone

I haven't had time yet but am looking forward to reading through this thread and getting as much information as I can about Athens, Dr Nikos, what to expect etc.

You will absolutely love Dr K. Brilliant group at Embryoland😊

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AnnaMM For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (13-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good work @lissimmo . I better get my flights sorted !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

i cant ant believe we leave on Sunday, I'm starting to freak myself out...how silly, I'm feeling so confident and so scared at the same time...lol

silly progynova side effects have me crying at nothing, forgetting everything and so so tired... Will pack tomorrow other wise I will just be walking in circles.

i will keep you updated while I'm over there, we are looking forward to finally meeting Dr. Nikos and his staff.

baby dust to all xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SharonG For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (13-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladyes i arrived Athina very nice people i met with kostas he is lovely man girls use him he is very supportive person he was waiting in the airport bought us water and use his wifi in the taxi the address am staying is Egiou 32, Athina, 115 27, Greece 5 mints walk to Embryoland guy name dimitris email is d.str@hotmail.com he in airbnb. Seen dr k tomorrow
    Last edited by Chanel78; 14-05-2016 at 01:05.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chanel78 For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (14-05-2016),Rhino  (16-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanel78 View Post
    Hi ladyes i arrived Athina very nice people i met with kostas he is lovely man girls use him he is very supportive person he was waiting in the airport bought us water and use his wifi in the taxi the address am staying is Egiou 32, Athina, 115 27, Greece 5 mints walk to Embryoland guy name dimitris email is d.str@hotmail.com he in airbnb. Seen dr k tomorrow
    I was going to stay there too but my mum needed a wheelchair and more room. Kostas rocks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We are using him to take us to the airport on Sunday morning