Closed Thread
Page 70 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls and @SharonG we are leaving Thursday to greece going with Embryolands... booked nice apartment through airbnb taxi booked to pick us from airport going first to the islands haven't booked that will do it from there .... so excited and nervous same time we are flying with emirates airline coming back 4/6/16

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chanel78 For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (09-05-2016),SharonG  (09-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Flights

Hi Ruth has found me a donor(s). I'm going for blonde female but she also found a blonde male, I want a dark looking greek baby bitza haha Anyway it will all be ready by 22 June, but I know that is peak for airfares. I have the option to wait though (freeze). I am leaving from Melbourne staying 4 nights then coming back. Does anyone know some good cheap airlines? I only want one stopover each way. Leaving from Melbourne

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Etihad, and qatar have the cheapest, most direct flights atm, singapore airlines is pretty direct too. But july is about $700 more that other seasons/peak season, September is around $1800

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

lissimmo  (10-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lissimmo View Post
    Hi Ruth has found me a donor(s). I'm going for blonde female but she also found a blonde male, I want a dark looking greek baby bitza haha Anyway it will all be ready by 22 June, but I know that is peak for airfares. I have the option to wait though (freeze). I am leaving from Melbourne staying 4 nights then coming back. Does anyone know some good cheap airlines? I only want one stopover each way. Leaving from Melbourne
    Cheapest option is Scoot to Singapore then another carrier from Singapore to Athens. I've seen that combo for $1000 return even during peak times. I work a lot with travel industry stuff so that's my advice for lowest pricing.

We leave 3 weeks from tomorrow and back mid July. Flying with Etihad on the way there and Thai on the way home (business all the way as I accumulate far too many points for work!)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juventina For This Useful Post:

kategc  (10-05-2016),lissimmo  (10-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why was the post of the girl who went embryoland twice and got 2 BFNs removed?

Also my post which just said 'the negatives hit us hard. It's not fair' comment was removed by the editor of this forum. I don't see why this part of my post needed to be deleted.

Hmmmmmm.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gold Coastie For This Useful Post:

lissimmo  (10-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why was the person who thanked me for the previous post just removed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lissimmo View Post
    Hi Lisa.

We booked our flights for June/July a couple of weeks ago and the prices are def more expense that time of year.
    We however always fly w Emirates and only have stop over in Dubai and our lay over is minimal.
    We looked at lots of flights and prices kept creeping up pretty quickly.
    So if you are looking at end of June I would suggest booking as quickly as you can.
    Or try your best at booking with different airlines through skyscanner for cheaper option only thing your lay overs may be longer and it could be a couple of stops. Best of luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's really disappointing this forum is not unbiased.

I'm glad none of my family and extended family are on social media of any type at all. This proves my mistrust of forums in general. It's actually my first time joining a forum like this.

Very, very disappointing!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gold Coastie View Post
    It's really disappointing this forum is not unbiased.

I'm glad none of my family and extended family are on social media of any type at all. This proves my mistrust of forums in general. It's actually my first time joining a forum like this.

Very, very disappointing!!!!
    Hi

I'm not sure what's happened? Or why you are disappointed? I have never come across anything you are taking about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kategc

My comments are directed purely at the editor of this forum as it was this person who decided to edit my post.

So, it's not directed at people on this forum as I'm truly happy for all your successes!