Closed Thread
Page 57 of 101 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL @gorgeousgeorge mine just did the same thing...you can gointo Edit Post and then select Delete and then another little box will come upand you can select Delete Post...or go to Advance and Delete Message.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

lissimmo  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge no POAS for me...to be honest its almost a more calmer feeling than even the first time or starting IVF. I still knew back then that I only had a 6% chance of falling pregnant...but this time it is more like 60%.

There is something to be said for just jumping in with both feet...but there is nothing wrong with taking your time and weighing up all your options. As long as you are making an informed decision either way. I was concerned we rushed into the KED program as quickly as we did...due to the extremely HIGH costs, as you know it is cheaper to go OS than do KED here...but when all was said and done, it was really the only option we had so we just 'went for it!!' We made the decision early Jan (like around the 2 or 3rd) tried to get on for the Feb cycle but it was too late...so jumped in with both feet for the late Mar, which was pushed back a little so ended up being Apr.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Newbie !

Hi everyone , I'm new to the forum - however not new to the Ivf journey ! After several failed ivf's (8 perfect embryo's transferred , all bfn's ) & 4 miscarriages (via natural conception , after told no way at my age could conceive ..) we embark on our trip to Greece end of July . I have started reading everyone's stories & feeling like I'm definitely not alone -although for the past 6 years felt like no one understood my world . Further more I just turned 47 , so feel like we need to take drastic action now ..

Has anyone heard of Dr Stefanos Syrkos . He is handling my case after referral from my FS & known to my future obstetrician . He is working with Genesis & Lakentro Athens .& well regarded in Australian academic circles .

We are awaiting for my cycle to kick in after a D&C a month ago -after our 8 week pregnancy ( healthy heartbeat to !) decided to fizzle . That was an accident & delayed our original April plan to go to Greece

Looking forward to sharing stories & hearing about everyone's adventures

Ps : how does everyone add in the history & images to the profile ???
    Last edited by Lucky8; 01-05-2016 at 18:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck with your decision @gorgeousgeorge :-). I'm certainly a big fan of Serum so feel free to ask any questions, and you'll probably get some PM's from some of the Embryoland fans to wave the Embryoland flag and no doubt they will be happy to answer your questions too. Go with your gut I reckon. It's such a big decision, both of the clinics will be able to work to a July or September timeframe, I think their donor selection is a little different so you might want to explore which one feels better to you, and just pick the one the feels like the pre-testing and meds protocol is most tailored and suited to you.

In terms of timing, Sept is a great time in Athens, hot, a bit cheaper than July/August and people are back from holidays.

Your trip will be here before you know it! Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky8 View Post
    Hi everyone , I'm new to the forum - however not new to the Ivf journey ! After several failed ivf's (8 perfect embryo's transferred , all bfn's ) & 4 miscarriages (via natural conception , after told no way at my age could conceive ..) we embark on our trip to Greece end of July . I have started reading everyone's stories & feeling like I'm definitely not alone -although for the past 6 years felt like no one understood my world . Further more I just turned 47 , so feel like we need to take drastic action now ..

Has anyone heard of Dr Stefanos Syrkos . He is handling my case after referral from my FS & known to my future obstetrician . He is working with Genesis & Lakentro Athens .& well regarded in Australian academic circles .

We are awaiting for my cycle to kick in after a D&C a month ago -after our 8 week pregnancy ( healthy heartbeat to !) decided to fizzle . That was an accident & delayed our original April plan to go to Greece

Looking forward to sharing stories & hearing about everyone's adventures

Ps : how does everyone add in the history & images to the profile ???
    Hi Lucky8 - haven't heard of dr Syrkos - although my first Greek cycle was at Genesis but with Dr Pantos. So not much help to you I'm afraid :-). But welcome to the thread, hope your BFP is just around the corner!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Lucky8

Enjoy your visiting...I'm sure someone here will have advice for you. We are doing DE here in Oz so can't offer anything.

Your in good hands though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

13 days before we leave for Greece, I'm waiting for AF to arrive so I can start taking progynova. I stopped the pill on Friday so I'm hoping af will arrive today.

im excited and nervous but I'm feeling positive.

sharon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @SharonG we have 9 days to our fly i am still om pills starting progynova in greece i am nervous too and excited. .. good luck for both of us

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chanel78 For This Useful Post:

SharonG  (02-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck ladies going to Greece , sounds like they definitely are the place to go for success !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    Omg quadruple posts-sorry about that bubhub/ my phone is being stupid today. It kept saying it hadnt posted so i kept trying.
    haha