Day 12 hcg: 1690

Day 14 hcg: 4673

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamellabeth For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lissimmo View Post
    Ruth has written me a list of stuff I need to do yesterday last night i got it all up and running;
    Pap smear and all std tests;
    Today blood tests and Wed morning scans
    Ruth has told me I don't need to do hatching or PGS testing and im doing something call create and freeze.
    Very exciting! Ruth is such a professional and such a great option for facilitating this sometimes overwhelming journey - I understand her success rates are great and she makes everything very straight forward. I really like the idea of having someone objective in your camp as some of the clinics get very pushy, and of course we're all a bit biased here too :-).

It always feels great when you get started on the process too, makes it feel much closer :-). Bring on that BFP!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (29-04-2016),Kitkats  (29-04-2016),lissimmo  (30-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CherryCP View Post
    Finally got my results!! HCG 265 @ 9 days post transfer. Prog & Estrog at acceptable levels.
    That def looks high, remember they double every 24 hours and mine were 400's on day 10!
    And I have twins on board!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamellabeth For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamellabeth View Post
    That def looks high, remember they double every 24 hours and mine were 400's on day 10!
    And I have twins on board!!!!
    Great!!! DH is already talking about getting another car, two baby capsules, two cots, two high chairs, etc, etc.

I guess we will have to wait and see!! I just hope my embies didn't split coz I will then be in bigggg trouble... (i have been researching it and apparently it's more common than you'd think for 5 day blasts).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CherryCP View Post
    Great!!! DH is already talking about getting another car, two baby capsules, two cots, two high chairs, etc, etc.

I guess we will have to wait and see!! I just hope my embies didn't split coz I will then be in bigggg trouble... (i have been researching it and apparently it's more common than you'd think for 5 day blasts).
    Ha! Step away from Dr Google, you'll freak yourself out!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (29-04-2016),Jamellabeth  (29-04-2016),Kitkats  (29-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hot flashes

Hi ladies just want ask you i am experiencing night sweating in the last three nights am not sure why having night sweating. .... i used to have it for a while stopped and come back again is so annoying. ... i hope that dont effects my procedure in athean ... is it early manapuse ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanel78 View Post
    Hi ladies just want ask you i am experiencing night sweating in the last three nights am not sure why having night sweating. .... i used to have it for a while stopped and come back again is so annoying. ... i hope that dont effects my procedure in athean ... is it early manapuse ??
    Are you on any medication or supplements??
    Sometimes they will cause it. Eg. Zoladex (down reg) will do it. Also herbs. I can remember taking 'fatblaster' once and that brought on hot flashes. I found that going to the gym made my hot flashes go away (and some kilos).

Are your periods still regular? When will you be in Athens?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default congrat vixj

Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    Hurrah! Looks twinny to me ;-)
    great news

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lissimmo For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (30-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks yes i totally agree, i don't like pushy, im not good at saying no sometimes and get pushed into things. Ruth is not pushy and I even suggested doing the PGS and egg hatching and she said don't waste your money. Meaning I'm ok healthwise my eggs are just too old. I sent her a copy of all my test results as well from previous cycles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixjc View Post
    Ha! Step away from Dr Google, you'll freak yourself out!
    Thanks @Vixjc! I guess I started looking into it after we transferred 2 PGS'd embies... as i was concerned about the decision we made.

Ruth advised us that research showed transferring 1 PGS'd embie was just as successful as transferring 2 non PGS'd... (That's when it dawned on me that a lot of standard transfers involve embies that may look ok but aren't necessarily going to make it. That's why they transfer 2 or 3 - hoping at least 1 will stick. Whereas PGS had eliminated that uncertainty for us).

I have decided to wait till Wednesday for my next HCG test. Options were test today (3 day gap) or Wednesday (7 day gap). Wazza (my FS) recommended 7 days as it would provide more useful info.