Closed Thread
Page 5 of 101 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck girls we will be thinking of you all.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kcraig For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (19-02-2016),jaydee32  (21-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies ..... i had my af today i have to keep tracking of it i will be in greece in may good luck ladies.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chanel78 For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (20-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanel78 View Post
    Hi ladies ..... i had my af today i have to keep tracking of it i will be in greece in may good luck ladies.
    May will come very quickly!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (22-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg I love Dr Nikos, we had our second Skype with him last night. He makes us feel so confident and relaxed. After 2 failed transfers here in Australia, I can't wait till we go to Greece in May.

He is finding out about renting a house in Athens for us as he said will be much cheaper than a hotel as it will be peak time in May. And also as we will be there for 5 weeks if the first transfer doesn't work we will transfer again before we leave.

I'm so excited I feel confident and positive that this trip will be successful. It's our honeymoon/ babymoon we are getting married in 4 weeks.

Is anyone else heading over in the middle of May?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SharonG For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (22-02-2016),kategc  (22-02-2016),kcraig  (22-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi SharonG, Have you looked on Airbnb for accommodation? It is highly likely we will be using them when we head over in April. I was recommended to use them by a friend. They have fully furnished houses and apartments at very reasonable prices. If you PM me I can submit your email address and then we both get a discount! If youre not interested then no stress. CherryCP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CherryCP View Post
    Hi SharonG, Have you looked on Airbnb for accommodation? It is highly likely we will be using them when we head over in April. I was recommended to use them by a friend. They have fully furnished houses and apartments at very reasonable prices. If you PM me I can submit your email address and then we both get a discount! If youre not interested then no stress. CherryCP.
    Thanks Cherry would definitely be interested my email is Sharongeitenbeek@gmail.com

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SharonG For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (22-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi SharonG, I have passed on your email address to Airbnb, so you should get an email from them soon. You might want to remove your email address from the forum as you might get unwanted mail. CherryCP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies. We are heading over in April (fingers crossed). Very excited. Just filling in all forms tonight.
    I thought I would ask everyone - how many embryos are you or did you have put in? I know that legally the max is 4 but just curious of what everyone is planning or if you had 4 put in did you end ip with multiples?
    We are staying at the Athinais which seems quite close to the clinic. Anyone else stayed there.
    SharonG I think May will come fast. I cant believe that i will be there in about 8 weeks.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kitkats For This Useful Post:

SharonG  (23-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Kitkats the law has changed in Greece, (when I went there I had 3 put back) and if your using donor eggs they are only meant to put 2 back, but I have heard some clinics are still putting in 3, I know some clinics in Cyprus regularly put 4 back in but haven't heard of any ladies saying they've had 4 put back in Greece

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @stacey10. I didnt know that.