Closed Thread
Page 43 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkats View Post
    Its a BFN for me. Not even sure what to do now.
    Dammit I'm so sorry to hear that kitkats...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @Kitkats. Feeling for you girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear kitkats big hugs to you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to read your new kitkats
    Has anyone been prescribe clexane for the flight due to age/estrogen/long haul flights etc, if so how much were you prescribed? thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Kitkats I am so sorry to read your news. You take care and take time to look after yourself and to think about your next steps.
    @stacey10 Yes I had Clexane which I was prescribed for Natural Killer Cells but my FS in Melbourne also said to have it before my long haul flight. I dont remember the dose and the fact that I have just finished after so many weeks of taking the Clexane daily I am happy to forget

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello
    What did you do for payment of your treatment? did you use card or cash?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its a BFN for me. Not even sure what to do now.
    big hugs kit kats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love the detailed info Cherry

Basically we had 12 eggs donated. 10 fertilised of which 7 were good enough to warrant PGS. Of the 7, 4 were chromosomally normal.

Then the big decision... it really hit me for a 6!!! ...we had to decide on transferring one or two embies??? Huh? I thought all along it would be two... but because the embies were such good quality and were PGSd the clinic said there was no need to transfer two, plus the risk of twins would be much higher. However the decision was left to us.

It was the hardest decision of my life... but we had only half an hour to deciide as the remaining embies had to be frozen asap! After much discussion of the pros and cons... a decision had to be made. We decided to go with two embies. I don't really want twins... but the thought of going to all this effort... transferring one embie and not getting the desired result was too much to bear. I don't want to die wondering if we'd transferred 2... plus DH said 'let's go for broke'...

Now you won't believe this... but DH had to watch ANOTHER video in the boys room. This was the 3rd episode... so you could say this trip has been quite eventful for him. The first batch was discarded due to the donor setback. The 2nd batch was used to create our embies. But because they implemented every conceivable technology on his sample (MACS, PICSI, ICSI, etc), they had none left to freeze! So the 3rd batch was put in ice. Can't say its not fresh!

The transfer itself went smoothly. I've never done one before. I basically had to strip off below the waist, put on a discardable gown and slippers and sit on a slanty bed/chair type setup with leg supports. The embryologist came in and spoke to us about the embies. They also did assisted hatching for no extra cost. He gave us pics of the two embies to transfer. The other two were frozen in single batches.

During the transfer, a nurse, doctor, ivf coordinator and embryologist were present. It was very quick and easy. No pain or discomfort at all. They showed me an ultrasound image of the transfer. Then i was asked to lie there for half an hour. If i wanted to pee, they had some type of setup which enabled you to pee while you were lying on the bed as they didn't want me to move. I didn't resort to that... but it sounded like a good idea!

And that was it... the culmination of years of preparation... Hopefully some good news in coming weeks...[/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the kind words ladies. @stacey10 I had clexane for NK cells. 40mg per day. My belly still has all the needle marks.
    So excited for you Cherry. Sounds very promising.
    As for us. Its funny how you can be so devestated one day and then strong enough to think lodgically the next because you just have to. Still devestated but i need to think of the next step. I am on long service leave from my job and won't be able to get time off until Xmas. Soooo after speaking with Penny she wanted me to make the most of my hysteroscopy and go again straight away. Im back at work in a month so it will work out. Just going to be draining mentally for me. Just waiting on my period now.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kitkats For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (22-04-2016),CherryCP  (23-04-2016),kategc  (22-04-2016),stacey10  (23-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the kind words ladies. @stacey10 I had clexane for NK cells. 40mg per day. My belly still has all the needle marks.
    So excited for you Cherry. Sounds very promising.
    As for us. Its funny how you can be so devestated one day and then strong enough to think lodgically the next because you just have to. Still devestated but i need to think of the next step. I am on long service leave from my job and won't be able to get time off until Xmas. Soooo after speaking with Penny she wanted me to make the most of my hysteroscopy and go again straight away. Im back at work in a month so it will work out. Just going to be draining mentally for me. Just waiting on my period now.
    Kitkats that's what I did (also with serum) and it worked. I'm 20 weeks pregnant now