Closed Thread
Page 41 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanel78 View Post
    Hi ladies haven't wrote any thing for long time getting closer to my trip ao excited flying 11/5 for 3 weeks spoke to dr Nikos last night .. luggage are nerly ready and packed .... a question qhat the best thing tilo do take visa prepaid card or cash ??
    How exciting, all the best for you trip Chanel78.
    I took both, got cash for the cycle that was needed and also put money on a travel card.
    There is a atm just around corner from clinic there's actually a few on that strip plus they have eftpos at clinic. We found we used cash the whole time other than what we put on card at clinic. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chanel78, how exciting best of luck for a wonderful successful transfer Hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Chanel78 - it's coming up so quickly!

I always get a few hundred euros in cash then put everything on my credit card or use ATM's as needed, the same way I do here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Having serious pain I think because of Vasclor gel. Anyone had this before and if so what pain relief did you use.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMM View Post
    Hi all. Having serious pain I think because of Vasclor gel. Anyone had this before and if so what pain relief did you use.
    Hi AnnaMM
    I am not a doctor but my understanding is you should not be in 'serious pain' during implantation, 2ww, etc. However you may experience a crampy feeling like your period is coming on. I don't want to scare you but you may want to get checked out for peace of mind. Contact your Greek clinic, or see your Oz doctor, FS or Hospital Emergency immediately.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CherryCP For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Chanel78! We are in Athens now. I exchanged AUD for Euros in Dubai airport (so we had some money for the taxi when we arrived in Greece). We put euros on our Qantas cash card and used it in ATM machines (this gave us extra piece of mind as we didn't want to use our oz atm card). We mainly paid for everything in cash. We used our Visa credit card once. Make sure you tell your oz bank you are going OS or they may block your account after the first transaction.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Saw doctor today and did more reading. Pain is most likely a result of both the vasclor gel and normal early pregnancy. My BT HCG from yesterday is 1298 so all good there. having an ultrasound tomorrow to check on lining etc😄😄

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnnaMM For This Useful Post:

jaydee32  (20-04-2016),kategc  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AnnaMM Hope everything is ok. Your uterus will be expanding to allow for the pregnancy. I have the same feelings but I am now 10 weeks. Just look after yourself and your onboard travellers.
    @Chanel78 we found a lot of restaurants only accept cash. There are plenty of ATMs around so you will be fine to get Euros. Obviously you will need the 3000 Euro in cash to pay for the procedure to Dr Kanakas plus the other amounts which can go on credit card including the pharmacy fees.

Good luck to the others who are either newly back and on the 2WW. Also the other girls who are heading over soon. Such an exciting time with hopefully positive outcomes.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jaydee32 For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls for your advise tonightam at the hairdresser getting color cut and karitan before our trip ao exciting. .. taking 1 day off before we fly ...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chanel78 For This Useful Post:

kategc  (20-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello chanel
    are you having a keritan treatment? I have them too and my hairdresser told me its not good to do it when doing ivf.