Closed Thread
Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Hope everyone that has there lil miracles growing inside of them are doing amazing. All the best to ladies heading over in the next coming months.
    I've had some time to heal and finally got some closure on weekend life has been so busy since I returned from Greece been holding it together to just get through.
    Well that was until I had my meltdown on Saturday and let it all out.
    We skyped w Dr Nikos last night and he wants me to have some more tests. See if we can figure out why my body doesn't want to be pregnant or why it doesn't hold on.
    Really hope we find something.

We currently have 2 embryos left in Greece and will give it a last chance maybe mid year all depending on what is found on test results.
    Xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kategc For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (15-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @kategc I am so happy to hear that and wish you the very best. Hopefully the testing can provide information as to why it hasn't happened and then can resolve whatever is happening or not happening, but really delighted for you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jaydee32 For This Useful Post:

kategc  (15-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with jaydee- it is good to have not left any stones unturned and I'm very glad you have found the strength for another go. There isn't a single person here who doesn't fully understand how you have been feeling, though xx

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chillout71 For This Useful Post:

jaydee32  (15-02-2016),kategc  (15-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kategc hello, I'm very sorry to read about your experiences so far, nice to hear you still have some options though. Do you mind me asking what types of extra tests dr Nikos has recommended you get? I have a feeling I am going to be in the same boat as you soon...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kuwtk For This Useful Post:

kategc  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kategc View Post
    Hi ladies
    Hope everyone that has there lil miracles growing inside of them are doing amazing. All the best to ladies heading over in the next coming months.
    I've had some time to heal and finally got some closure on weekend life has been so busy since I returned from Greece been holding it together to just get through.
    Well that was until I had my meltdown on Saturday and let it all out.
    We skyped w Dr Nikos last night and he wants me to have some more tests. See if we can figure out why my body doesn't want to be pregnant or why it doesn't hold on.
    Really hope we find something.

We currently have 2 embryos left in Greece and will give it a last chance maybe mid year all depending on what is found on test results.
    Xx
    All the best thinking of you. He is one of the best and maybe he might find some answers. Good luck.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kcraig For This Useful Post:

kategc  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Wishing you all the best. Well my trip to Greece is taking shape. Hit me this morning that it's finally happening. Shed a couple of tears on my way to work this morning. Just finishing my final tests. Had swabs done on Wednesday, blood test for killer cells on Thurs. Only thing left is the vaginal ultrasound booked Monday. I've been really sick lately. On antibiotics... so I'm trying to get as healthy as possible over the next 7 weeks.... 49 days... unreal. I'm sure it will fly. Is anyone else in Greece in April?

PS. Great news kategc.

CherryCP

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CherryCP For This Useful Post:

kategc  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad that you've done all of your testing @cherrpCP. Definitely use this time to look after yourself. I had my endometrial lining checked this morning. We are off this Sunday and I am beside myself with excitement. Dr Nikos rang last night and we are due to go into the clinic once we arrive on Monday. So much on in the next couple of days and tying up loose ends at work - probably good to keep me occupied. Best wishes to all.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaydee32 For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (20-02-2016),kategc  (19-02-2016),kcraig  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So exciting jaydee! Best of luck and safe travels!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillout71 For This Useful Post:

jaydee32  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee32 View Post
    Glad that you've done all of your testing @cherrpCP. Definitely use this time to look after yourself. I had my endometrial lining checked this morning. We are off this Sunday and I am beside myself with excitement. Dr Nikos rang last night and we are due to go into the clinic once we arrive on Monday. So much on in the next couple of days and tying up loose ends at work - probably good to keep me occupied. Best wishes to all.
    Yay Jaydee, super exciting feels like your trip has come along so fast.
    Be thinking of you over the next few days in preparation xx

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kategc For This Useful Post:

jaydee32  (19-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CherryCP View Post
    Hi everyone! Wishing you all the best. Well my trip to Greece is taking shape. Hit me this morning that it's finally happening. Shed a couple of tears on my way to work this morning. Just finishing my final tests. Had swabs done on Wednesday, blood test for killer cells on Thurs. Only thing left is the vaginal ultrasound booked Monday. I've been really sick lately. On antibiotics... so I'm trying to get as healthy as possible over the next 7 weeks.... 49 days... unreal. I'm sure it will fly. Is anyone else in Greece in April?

PS. Great news kategc.

CherryCP
    I am going in late March to Embryoland. Can't wait.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AnnaMM For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (20-02-2016),kategc  (19-02-2016)