Closed Thread
Page 37 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello

Wow, where in Nthrn QLD are you from?
    What temp is it?
    Must be ok if Qldr's are in shorts and t-shirts lol
    Have you had your transfer? Just asking if you are getting on the booze?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Cherry with your PGD test !! Sounds like you're enjoying your holiday!!

Positano the immunisation debate doesn't bother me, I will just immunise him anyway, I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Lissimmo asking someone why they have been to Greece 3 times is like asking you why did you do IVF so many times, because it didn't succeed. After doing IVF over 10 times, when I went to Greece I was prepared to go again if it didnt work, since I didn't believe I was lucky enough to get pregnant first try. I was lucky and blessed. It doesnt happen to everyone straight away, but if you are like me and never give up, anything can happen.

Personally I didn't want an Australian donor, I liked the idea of not knowing too many details on the egg donor, I didn't want to compare my baby to her all the time. I always look at my sperm donors baby picture and compare features, imagine if I had the egg donors picture, torture. I just look at my son and think that hes very handsome and I'm lucky !!!

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (18-04-2016),CherryCP  (17-04-2016),jaydee32  (18-04-2016),kategc  (18-04-2016),piratehamster88  (18-04-2016),Vixjc  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lissimmo View Post
    Wow, where in Nthrn QLD are you from?
    What temp is it?
    Must be ok if Qldr's are in shorts and t-shirts lol
    Have you had your transfer? Just asking if you are getting on the booze?
    No booze for me!!! Just iced tea. DH can have my quota. I cut back on alcohol years ago when i was trying every remedy under the sun to get pregnant. You know.... vitamins... herbs... cleansing... etc, etc. So I'm not a big drinker anyway.

It is currently 25 degrees. Transfer is tomorrow arvo.

It feels like home here... i think i really fit in! I see girls walking on the street during our travels and wonder who is my donor... oh she looks nice! I hope it's her... Greeks are really family oriented and friendly. At night they all get out and mingle on the streets at bars. We haven't seen any fights or aggression. They seem to appreciate what little they have and live life to the full.

Thanks
    Reviews
    for you @CherryCP you know I'm hanging for your next instalment I just know that our due dates are going to be around the same time. And you and me and the other Known Egg Donor babies here will all get together for a catch up.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CherryCP View Post
    No booze for me!!! Just iced tea. DH can have my quota. I cut back on alcohol years ago when i was trying every remedy under the sun to get pregnant. You know.... vitamins... herbs... cleansing... etc, etc. So I'm not a big drinker anyway.

It is currently 25 degrees. Transfer is tomorrow arvo.

It feels like home here... i think i really fit in! I see girls walking on the street during our travels and wonder who is my donor... oh she looks nice! I hope it's her... Greeks are really family oriented and friendly. At night they all get out and mingle on the streets at bars. We haven't seen any fights or aggression. They seem to appreciate what little they have and live life to the full.
    I did that too! I kept looking at all the 20 yr olds thinking 'I wonder if ....?' - or 'she'd be awesome - we look kinda similar'... From checking them all out I came to the conclusion all Greek women have amazing hair 😃

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by vixjc View Post
    i did that too! I kept looking at all the 20 yr olds thinking 'i wonder if ....?' - or 'she'd be awesome - we look kinda similar'... From checking them all out i came to the conclusion all greek women have amazing hair 😃
    yes!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillout71 For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We accidently seen some of the donors when we were over there. They were all stunning. And yes all had beautiful hair plus skin.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kategc For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm jumping in, better late than never. My DH and finally decided that we will be seeing Dr K at Embryoland in July, if anyone is going to be in Athens from around July 7th-14th let me know and I would love to catch up. I've only gone through 4
    OE cycles, so not many compared to a lot of women, but after only making it to transfer once and all my embryos arresting after day 3 I thought it was time. Of course my Melbourne FS told us to keep going with my eggs, due to my age, 34. She said we would eventually fall pregnant, but the emotional and financial toll was becoming such a struggle. After 3 miscarriages from 8-16 weeks we've decided to do PGD testing even though Dr K said it wasn't necessary, I just want to do everything in my power to avoid another miscarriage. I've stalked this page and have followed everyone's journey, so inspiring, it honestly puts my mind at ease.

Have any of you ladies had issues with lining?

Thanks in advance,
    carrie

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AussieAmerican For This Useful Post:

lissimmo  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kategc View Post
    We accidently seen some of the donors when we were over there. They were all stunning. And yes all had beautiful hair plus skin.
    And some of the fellas are pretty hot too just quietly! (Says the slightly biased chick with a Greek DH :-D)

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (18-04-2016),kategc  (18-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donatiion in Greece #3

Quote Originally Posted by AussieAmerican View Post
    Hi ladies, I'm jumping in, better late than never. My DH and finally decided that we will be seeing Dr K at Embryoland in July, if anyone is going to be in Athens from around July 7th-14th let me know and I would love to catch up. I've only gone through 4
    OE cycles, so not many compared to a lot of women, but after only making it to transfer once and all my embryos arresting after day 3 I thought it was time. Of course my Melbourne FS told us to keep going with my eggs, due to my age, 34. She said we would eventually fall pregnant, but the emotional and financial toll was becoming such a struggle. After 3 miscarriages from 8-16 weeks we've decided to do PGD testing even though Dr K said it wasn't necessary, I just want to do everything in my power to avoid another miscarriage. I've stalked this page and have followed everyone's journey, so inspiring, it honestly puts my mind at ease.

Have any of you ladies had issues with lining?

Thanks in advance,
    carrie
    Welcome luv :-). Any number of failed cycles is 'too many', so don't think you're jumping in too early. Each of us has a different springboard moment. Fingers crossed you get a dream run from here. In the meantime start packing your summer dresses cos Athens in July is going to be HOT HOT HOT!!! :-)

Edit - and I had lining trouble initially, but now I use about 9 progynova/day and an oestrogen patch every 3 days and it works a treat.
    Last edited by Vixjc; 18-04-2016 at 12:35.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

jaydee32  (18-04-2016)