Closed Thread
Page 30 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkats View Post
    12pm. I'm looking forward to finding out how everything went and meeting Penny. I'm coming down with a cold. Sore throat, ears etc do you know if that affects things? I will update on all when I get back.
    Good luck kitkats! Hopefully penny will work her magic, you are in excellent hands

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillout71 For This Useful Post:

Kitkats  (11-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kitkats
    I also came down with a sore throat and cold just before my embryo transfer (probably caught germs on the flight over)...and regardless all went well! 😊so I don't believe it will affect things for you. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Laiylabelle View Post
    @Kitkats
    I also came down with a sore throat and cold just before my embryo transfer (probably caught germs on the flight over)...and regardless all went well! 😊so I don't believe it will affect things for you. Good luck!
    Me too! How did it go today? It's such a different way of doing it than how it's done in Aus, but I hope you had a good experience :-). Have everything crossed for your BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. Today was great. Soooo different to Oz. Penny was wonderful and it was the first time i had seen the transfer via ultrasound and got a photo 😄. Out of the 12 eggs we got 9 blasts. Sure beats hoping for 1 or 2 make it to day 3 transfer. 9 blasts at day 5 I'm still shocked. I have 2 AA embryos on board. So happy and hopeful.
    I like how you lay fown for the transfer and they don't even let you get up after the transfer you shuffle over and are wheeled back and then stay there for awhile.

Was funny at reception i got asked by an English girl if I was Vicky from the Fertility Friends forum (which I'm not). Then i meet another Australian girl there. I didnt catch her name but if she's reading a big hello to you. Was nice to feel like I wasnt so far from home. Oh and while I was waiting to be wheeled in the music they were playing was 'Land down under' Australian Crawl. I'll take that as a good sign.

Anyway im spending the afternoon relaxing and I might go through this bag of meds☺. @CherryCP how was your flight. All ok.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kitkats For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (14-04-2016),CherryCP  (14-04-2016),Chillout71  (12-04-2016),piratehamster88  (13-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donatiion in Greece #3

Oh kitkats I'm so glad to hear it went well! The midwives are lovely too hey? Did DH feel comfortable too? I always think the fellas look like they're way out of the comfort zone in those places, it's so much about us isn't it! Put your feet up now and relax, after all you're PWTUPO (pregnant with twins until proven otherwise!!!). Really hoping for some BFP news from you next Friday! Hope the TWW is kind to you x

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Chillout71  (12-04-2016),kcraig  (12-04-2016),Kitkats  (12-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello
    So Dr Nikos from Embryoland wants to skype me tonight woohoo!
    He seems very keen he even rang me on Sunday a few times but i was out.
    Hope that mean's he is desperate for patients lol
    Anyway, reason for my post is for suggestions as to what I should be asking him tonight on my skype call? much appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,
    Just wanted to introduce myself as I'm in the process of organising a trip to Embryoland. I'm 38, single and from Melbourne. I have been speaking with Dr Nikos and have just cancelled my last OE cycle here is Melb. After 10 cycles I'm finally done......I'm looking at going to Athens in mid June for a double donation. Any other single ladies on here that have gone to Embryoland or are going soon? Also does anyone know how the freezing embryo's works/costs at Embryoland?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Alicat77 and Lissimo 😊

I didn't go to Embryoland- but lots on here have (including single girls and Dr K's biggest fan - @Yasna who is a little busy with her gorgeous bundle of joy of course, but may be able to answer some of your questions when she gets a spare minute if the others haven't already helped out). All his patients love him so you'll be in good hands with Dr K, he's having cracking success rates right now too so get on while the going is good I say! Of course, my clinic (Serum) is pretty cool too but it sounds like you've picked your clinics, go get those bubbas ladies and have an awesome little holiday while you're at it xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Donor

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMM View Post
    I used donor everything so no need for pregnyl
    Hello did you use both donor sperm and eggs? i am also thinking of doing this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Iissimmo. I used donor eggs and sperm and I'm having pregnyl. I think it depends on your specific needs. Greek clinics seem to work to your individual needs more than i experienced at home.