Closed Thread
Page 24 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkats View Post
    Morning All. I'm all booked for my transfer early next week. Fights and accomodation booked. Get to spend the weekend exploring Athens, have my transfer and come home. I can't believe it's all finally happening. Just a quick question. Did any of you give your donor a gift? What did you get them?
    Anyway bring in Thursday. 😄
    That's wonderful news!! How exciting. Are you going alone or with DH?

We actually meant to get a gift but couldn't think of anything suitable once we got there so didn't. We found it really hard trying to think of something that would "last" and not depend on personal taste. I feel bad about it actually. Maybe we will send something once baby is born and ask penny to pass it on. Maybe get something here before you go, or duty free?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning All. I'm all booked for my transfer early next week. Fights and accomodation booked. Get to spend the weekend exploring Athens, have my transfer and come home. I can't believe it's all finally happening. Just a quick question. Did any of you give your donor a gift? What did you get them?
    Wow that's come around super fast, all the best with the trip and transfer.
    I got our donor a card and little angel pendent. Nothing massive but just wanted her to know how grateful we were.
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Chillout71 yes going on my own. We are doing double donor and DH is struggling to get time off so it's just me. Been trying to think of a nice gift. So hard. @kategc good idea. Will have a look today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today @AnnaMM and to @Kitkats @CherryCP who are travelling very soon. Wishing you all the very best.

Wondering how you are going with your morning sickness @Positano1 and your HCG levels and whether its twinnies?

Hope everyone else is well.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jaydee32 For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (04-04-2016),CherryCP  (04-04-2016),Kitkats  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sitting in the clinic waiting for transfer🙏🏻. Flying home tomorrow.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AnnaMM For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (04-04-2016),Kitkats  (04-04-2016),Vixjc  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Thanks for your well wishes and tips for taking medication while OS. Only 5 more sleeps till we fly. DH is getting more 'into it' which is an amazing thing considering our history... He started antibiotics today. I can't believe I am so close now. Hopefully patience and determination will prevail! Scan on Thursday and mum arrives to housesit for us. I feel soooooo bloated!

Best wishes to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @AnnaMM. Thinking of you. So excited for you too @CherryCP. Only 3 sleeps for me. 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck girls how exciting. Wish you all the best and hear good news soon... looking forward to my trip....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chanel78 For This Useful Post:

Kitkats  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! It sounds like there is going to be a baby explosion on this forum soon! Babydust to all!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to CherryCP For This Useful Post:

Kitkats  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We bought our donor a gift, I really struggled with what to get and in the decided everything is subject to taste. So I decided to pick a known brand and go classic- so far we've given her a Tiffany & Co necklace (cycle one) and bracelet (cycle two), earrings will be next cycle. I figure if we have a daughter I'll buy her the same thing so she can share something in common with her donor.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (06-04-2016),kategc  (05-04-2016)