Closed Thread
Page 23 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Yasna - I got mine about 5-6 months after T was born, even though he was still fully breastfed at the time. There seems to be a lot of variation between mum's though, generally it seemed BF mum's were later, FF mum were earlier ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    My lining was 9.6 on Wednesday and my transfer is on Monday. Have had to stay longer in Greece than I can afford but it'll be worth it😃

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AnnaMM For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SharonG View Post
    Omg 6 weeks before we head to Greece for our 3rd attempt at donor transfer ( first in Greece) what did you ladies do as far as diet and life style do before you got you BFP. I think this will be our one and only chance in Greece and I want to do everything I possible can.

Thanks Ladies xx
    i tried everything. Cut sugar, cut gluten, cut out "cold" foods such as banana. Nothing made any difference for me.

my naturopath put me on metagenics Ultra DHA, Orthoplex s.bifido biotic, Orthoplex multicolour and Pure Innovation activated B complex. A good gut is quite important I think and fish oil good for everything.

oh and Vitamin D.

best wishes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kitkats
    Hi I've just caught up on all the posts as haven't checked in for a while...
    We stayed at the Stratos Vassilikos Hotel and found it great. We initially only booked for the first night incase we didn't like it but ended up extending our stay there for the whole duration. Breakfast was good (hot and cold buffet) and the place was nicely decorated. Staff were very friendly and helpful, always greeted with a smile. Room wasn't particularly big but fine for what we needed. Just a 10 min walk to the clinic too so very convenient. Good luck to you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Laiylabelle. Much appreviated. I will book in there. Hoping to hear from Peny tonight. Can't wait.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kitkats For This Useful Post:

Laiylabelle  (02-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkats View Post
    Thanks @Laiylabelle. Much appreviated. I will book in there. Hoping to hear from Peny tonight. Can't wait.
    You might like to try the Athens Lotus hotel too. I stayed there three times. Email Ana direct to enquire about prices. Let me know if you decide to book it and you can use me to ask better price. They also have apartments which I stayed in. Large and clean. Easy to get to clinic and everywhere else from.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CherryCP View Post
    Hi ladies! Just wondering how the experienced greek DE ladies adapted to the change in time, etc when taking your medication while travelling and while overseas? (So there are no long gaps between pills/injections/pessaries and no OD!). Any general tips?
    Hi CherryCP - I just stick to doing everything at the Aussie times. In the past I have put reminders in my phone and switched off the auto-Timezone function so the phone doesn't go to Greek time, and I just follow that. I'm not too strict about tablets at specific times anyway, obviously with pregnyl and progesterone I'm a bit more careful.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (03-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=CherryCP;8444496]Hi ladies! Just wondering how the experienced greek DE ladies adapted to the change in time.

I just left my phone on australian time and on flight mode and took tablets as normal same on way back. Just a little change on way back.

Wishing you all good luck.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kcraig For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (03-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Positano1. Still waiting for Peny to let me know when to fly. The wait is killing me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning All. I'm all booked for my transfer early next week. Fights and accomodation booked. Get to spend the weekend exploring Athens, have my transfer and come home. I can't believe it's all finally happening. Just a quick question. Did any of you give your donor a gift? What did you get them?
    Anyway bring in Thursday. 😄