Closed Thread
Page 17 of 101 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Egg Donatiion in Greece #3

Oh AnnaMM! I'm so sorry that's been your experience so far! Hope you get an amazing end result that makes it all worth it :-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (25-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am sorry to hear you had difficult experience @annMM i start to get worried how can they steal in Dubia. ..
    I stat gett5 worried we booked the flight last night duba airlind and i booked an apartment through airbnb lovely host ..... girls can i ask who is kostas ???

Heading greece in May staying 3 weeks i am now worried walk in athens. ..

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Intro

Hey ladies, so I've read all 300 plus pages and finally am ready to jump in and share . So I'm all ready to head to Greece to do DE's with Dr Kanakas this July. I'm 33 with normal AMH and FSH levels but poor egg quality. After 3 miscarriages and an additional 3 failed ICSI cycles (only made it to transfer once) we've decided to do DE. It's been so encouraging seeing all of your success stories and I feel so at ease with Dr Nikos. For those of you who have already been what is the cost if you don't mind me asking? Dr. Nikos hasn't really given a price as of yet. After 3 failed cycles with PGD finances are getting tight, which I'm sure you all can appreciate.

Also, what's Kostas contact info? I saw it earlier but didn't save it. thanks in advance ladies.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AussieAmerican For This Useful Post:

jaydee32  (26-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanel78 View Post
    I am sorry to hear you had difficult experience @annMM i start to get worried how can they steal in Dubia. ..
    I stat gett5 worried we booked the flight last night duba airlind and i booked an apartment through airbnb lovely host ..... girls can i ask who is kostas ???

Heading greece in May staying 3 weeks i am now worried walk in athens. ..
    Kostas is a wonderful man who owns a taxi and you can book him to be your driver for your whole stay. He is a natural tour guide with an encyclopaedic knowledge go Athens and a genuinely kind and caring person. I could not recommend him more highly.

Though I have had a few small disasters on this trip I would do it all again just because of the wonderful people I have met here.

I had had to move from the hotel to an apartment and I used AirBnB. I am now at an apartment hosted by Andreas and it's perfect. Wish I had stayed here from the beginning. Here is a link to his profile for anyone interested https://www.airbnb.com.au/users/show...f-2a6bc7ba5508

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Anna we looked at his apartments and they're very good, my daughter was in Athens last year and stayed at one of his and loved it, so glad your feeling a lot more settled there

8. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

Chillout71  (25-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @annMM for your explanation .. can i have kostas contact number or his details. ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @AnnaMM how awful for you. Hopefully the worst is over and now you have a really nice trip and stay. I have everything crossed for you.

First day of medication today. First day of the lovely clexane. It had been so long since I had given myself an injection I was a bit anxious. But all good. We are doing DD so I'm heading over on my own.
    I Will be using Kostas as well. I've attached the screen shot of when I saw Kostas details before.
    @CherryCP not long for you now. Time is going to fly.
    Attached Images

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kitkats For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (27-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats a shame I didnt have a problem there. However if you are there awhile the fresh fruit and vegie markets are on every sat behind the president. The size of the produce is amazing and so fresh nothing like here. Enjoy your time now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all I'm new to this.. I am looking at doing an IVF cycle using my own eggs in Greece. I'm thinking of starting the meds here and arriving in Greece a few days before egg collection day. Can anyone recommend a FS here in Melb that will work with me and with Embryoland who I have chosen in Greece. I'm not happy with my current FS as I am always having to chase her for results and she seems really unreliable. Any suggestion would be very helpful! Thank you in advance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by vasa001 View Post
    Hi all I'm new to this.. I am looking at doing an IVF cycle using my own eggs in Greece. I'm thinking of starting the meds here and arriving in Greece a few days before egg collection day. Can anyone recommend a FS here in Melb that will work with me and with Embryoland who I have chosen in Greece. I'm not happy with my current FS as I am always having to chase her for results and she seems really unreliable. Any suggestion would be very helpful! Thank you in advance
    Hi @vasa001 - I responded on one of your other thread posts too, but I found Dr Poliness good. Good luck with your trip :-)