Hi Ladies! Well this morning I had my baseline scan for lining thickness on day 2 of AF. Off to work now... Will get results around lunch time and email them to Greek clinic. I did the scan through a local radiology centre as my FS is over 500kms away. I start meds in 4 days time... Only 16 days till we depart! It's going to fly!
Thanks @Vixjc! It feels like I have been on an epic journey. Enduring many obstacles along the way... but getting there eventually... I am really hoping Greece will make my hopes and dreams come true.
Hi all. Sorry it has taken a while to update everyone. Here it is in point form for your amusement.
1. Got my period on the flight from Melbourne
2. Got my iPad stolen in Dubai.
3. Got to Athens and met Kostas. Wonderful man😀😀😀.
4. Got to hotel and discovered room not condusive to people with disability.
5. Went to see Dr Nikos 😀😇. So calming and comforting and so very helpful to my poor mother who forgot to pack her correct meds. 🌹🌹🌹💖💖. All clinic staff most amazing people - restored faith in humanity💝
6. Got my iPhone stolen in hotel😩
7. Period stopped, time to start building lining again😃
8. Moved to an apartment which is so much better. Kostas came to help us late at night to move and pick up some food to stock the pantry. He's such a blessing to have helping us.
So the upshot is that all is going well now thanks to Dr Nikos and Kostas💞💞💞
Eeek !! @Anna !! That's a slightly interesting trip so far
Can I ask what hotel you were originally staying at?
Glad things have settled down for you and hope the rest of your time there is plain sailing !!
Kostas is just beautiful, he is one of a kind and has the biggest heart and gives the best genuine warm hugs. Please give him my best (Kate) when u see him next and tell him I'll be back in a couple of months.
You are in good hand w Dr Nikos, he is amazing.
Hope rest of the journey goes smoothly and to plan for you. 💕
Was at the President Hotel. The manager was a complete ******* but otherwise the staff were lovely.
Oh phew not staying there
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!