Closed Thread
Page 16 of 101 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 1001
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    1,362
    Thanked
    2,637
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Positano1 View Post
    I had my second blood test today after the first on Monday and my hcg has gone from 1040 to 2880. Apparently this is pretty high.

    I'm overwhelmed with excitement.
    Such awesome news - congratulations:-D

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    275
    Thanked
    174
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Positano1 View Post
    I had my second blood test today after the first on Monday and my hcg has gone from 1040 to 2880. Apparently this is pretty high.

    I'm overwhelmed with excitement.
    Omg that's insanely high congrats again xx

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    150
    Reviews
    0
    Hi Ladies! Well this morning I had my baseline scan for lining thickness on day 2 of AF. Off to work now... Will get results around lunch time and email them to Greek clinic. I did the scan through a local radiology centre as my FS is over 500kms away. I start meds in 4 days time... Only 16 days till we depart! It's going to fly!

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    1,362
    Thanked
    2,637
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CherryCP View Post
    Hi Ladies! Well this morning I had my baseline scan for lining thickness on day 2 of AF. Off to work now... Will get results around lunch time and email them to Greek clinic. I did the scan through a local radiology centre as my FS is over 500kms away. I start meds in 4 days time... Only 16 days till we depart! It's going to fly!
    Exciting times! Got everything crossed for you :-)

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

    CherryCP  (24-03-2016)

  6. #155
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Queensland
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    150
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks @Vixjc! It feels like I have been on an epic journey. Enduring many obstacles along the way... but getting there eventually... I am really hoping Greece will make my hopes and dreams come true.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to CherryCP For This Useful Post:

    AnnaMM  (24-03-2016)

  8. #156
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    491
    Thanked
    284
    Reviews
    0

    Default Update AnnaMM

    Hi all. Sorry it has taken a while to update everyone. Here it is in point form for your amusement.

    1. Got my period on the flight from Melbourne
    2. Got my iPad stolen in Dubai.
    3. Got to Athens and met Kostas. Wonderful man😀😀😀.
    4. Got to hotel and discovered room not condusive to people with disability.
    5. Went to see Dr Nikos 😀😇. So calming and comforting and so very helpful to my poor mother who forgot to pack her correct meds. 🌹🌹🌹💖💖. All clinic staff most amazing people - restored faith in humanity💝
    6. Got my iPhone stolen in hotel😩
    7. Period stopped, time to start building lining again😃
    8. Moved to an apartment which is so much better. Kostas came to help us late at night to move and pick up some food to stock the pantry. He's such a blessing to have helping us.

    So the upshot is that all is going well now thanks to Dr Nikos and Kostas💞💞💞

  9. #157
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Fnq
    Posts
    852
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked
    327
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Eeek !! @Anna !! That's a slightly interesting trip so far
    Can I ask what hotel you were originally staying at?
    Glad things have settled down for you and hope the rest of your time there is plain sailing !!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

    AnnaMM  (24-03-2016)

  11. #158
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    275
    Thanked
    174
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMM View Post
    Hi all. Sorry it has taken a while to update everyone. Here it is in point form for your amusement.

    1. Got my period on the flight from Melbourne
    2. Got my iPad stolen in Dubai.
    3. Got to Athens and met Kostas. Wonderful man😀😀😀.
    4. Got to hotel and discovered room not condusive to people with disability.
    5. Went to see Dr Nikos 😀😇. So calming and comforting and so very helpful to my poor mother who forgot to pack her correct meds. 🌹🌹🌹💖💖. All clinic staff most amazing people - restored faith in humanity💝
    6. Got my iPhone stolen in hotel😩
    7. Period stopped, time to start building lining again😃
    8. Moved to an apartment which is so much better. Kostas came to help us late at night to move and pick up some food to stock the pantry. He's such a blessing to have helping us.

    So the upshot is that all is going well now thanks to Dr Nikos and Kostas💞💞💞
    Oh no, sounds like the most full on crazy trip to put it nicely for you.
    Kostas is just beautiful, he is one of a kind and has the biggest heart and gives the best genuine warm hugs. Please give him my best (Kate) when u see him next and tell him I'll be back in a couple of months.

    You are in good hand w Dr Nikos, he is amazing.
    Hope rest of the journey goes smoothly and to plan for you. 💕

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to kategc For This Useful Post:

    AnnaMM  (24-03-2016)

  13. #159
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    491
    Thanked
    284
    Reviews
    0
    Was at the President Hotel. The manager was a complete ******* but otherwise the staff were lovely.

  14. #160
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Fnq
    Posts
    852
    Thanks
    68
    Thanked
    327
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh phew not staying there


 

Similar Threads

  1. Egg donation Spain/Greece
    By adim in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-02-2016, 16:09
  2. Egg Donation in Greece #2
    By kcraig in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 1044
    Last Post: 02-02-2016, 10:47
  3. Egg Donation Greece or Cape Town
    By Dreaming1 in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 27-10-2015, 16:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Mother and Baby Shop
Save $$$ during our Christmas Sale Mother and Baby Shop
Great prices on Schoenhut kids pianos, toys, baby clothing as well as big brands like Pigeon, NUK, Cherub Baby and many more. Sale starts on 1 November 2016 and ends on the 27 December 2016. Hurry! Place your order today!
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
KindyROO
KindyROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. Classes are available at three Brisbane and two Gold Coast locations. Enrol today & help your child to reach their full potential. Visit the website to find out more.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!