Closed Thread
Page 15 of 101 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamellabeth View Post
    Oh @Positano1 I am so very happy for you! Yay!
    I have thought of you often and wondered and hoped that you were ok, I'm hardly on here at the moment but for some reason tonight I thought I'll just check in and here you are!
    So wonderful!

Dr K is an amazing man and it's truly his life's work to make as many babies as he can.

Big congrats and look after yourself, I can't wait to follow your progress so please keep in touch.

Much love xxx
    Thank you Jamellabeth. It has been such a hard emotional time.

The strange thing is this time I really did relax through the whole thing. Not telling anyone helped me to do that. I also knew from the moment they put the babies in it had worked and I have felt such a calm, contentedness since then.

I think ink I slept for two hours at the clinic after the transfer, clutching a drawing in Chinese my son gave me for good luck.

it sounds like you are doing well. Twins! How does that feel? Were you sick early on? I am a bit taken aback by how quickly nausea has hit me.

I also started bleeding yesterday (test day) so I am supposed to stay off work. Hcg high so doctors don't seem worried. Another hcg test tomorrow.

xx

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Positano1 For This Useful Post:

Chillout71  (22-03-2016),Jamellabeth  (22-03-2016),kategc  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Positano1 View Post
    Thank you Jamellabeth. It has been such a hard emotional time.

The strange thing is this time I really did relax through the whole thing. Not telling anyone helped me to do that. I also knew from the moment they put the babies in it had worked and I have felt such a calm, contentedness since then.

I think ink I slept for two hours at the clinic after the transfer, clutching a drawing in Chinese my son gave me for good luck.

it sounds like you are doing well. Twins! How does that feel? Were you sick early on? I am a bit taken aback by how quickly nausea has hit me.

I also started bleeding yesterday (test day) so I am supposed to stay off work. Hcg high so doctors don't seem worried. Another hcg test tomorrow.

xx
    Wow so good to hear your news Positano! I too remember you from ages ago. After my unsuccessful cycle in October I fell pregnant on second attempt just before Xmas and now 16 weeks pregnant!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chillout71 For This Useful Post:

Positano1  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kategc View Post
    That is the best news Positano, you were the person who told me about Dr Nikos. So happy u have never given up.
    Hopefully it's 3 rd time lucky for us too.
    Xx
    Hi Kategc,

I'm shocked to yeah it didn't work for you I thought you were pregnant.

I also thought I was the anyone had to go back three times!

Looks like my timing on here was good then as I definitely encorouge you not to give up. I had two top doctors telling me there was no reason why I couldn't get pregnant, Dr K being one, so I was determined.

thismtime I really did not fixate on it. Somehow I was just relaxed the whole way through.

i will be looking forward to hearing your good news. When are you off again? Is this your last lot of embryos?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Positano1 For This Useful Post:

kategc  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chillout. That is great news. You must have got back over quickly. The waiting and saving was the hardest bit.

Big congrats.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydee32 View Post
    @Positano1 Congratulations, that is wonderful news. I am so glad that you didn't give up and you will have your beautiful family. It is thanks to people like Dr Kanakas and these donors which give us the family we so desire. I will also be eternally grateful. I hope that you are feeling well.

I think I may have met you in the reception area the day we found out we got our BFP. I am really delighted for you.
    What a coincidence just seeing you a couple of weeks ago. It was hard meeting another Aussie who just breezed over and got instantly pregnant. But finally it was my time and as I said knowing I was going to be cared for by Dr K made it so much easier.

How are you feeling? Can I ask what your hcg was on first test. Mine is apparently quite high and I am already nauseous which has caught me a bit off guard.

������������

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Positano1 View Post
    Hi Kategc,

I'm shocked to yeah it didn't work for you I thought you were pregnant.

I also thought I was the anyone had to go back three times!

Looks like my timing on here was good then as I definitely encorouge you not to give up. I had two top doctors telling me there was no reason why I couldn't get pregnant, Dr K being one, so I was determined.

thismtime I really did not fixate on it. Somehow I was just relaxed the whole way through.

i will be looking forward to hearing your good news. When are you off again? Is this your last lot of embryos?
    Yes out of our 2nd cycle we had 4 embryos so the last 2 are waiting patiently as I am lol. I've had a heap of tests done and they have all come back fine. So will just see what Dr Nikos says. We are looking at June/July. I

So happy u got ur BFP, dr Nikos will so over the moon he often spoke of you when we were over there and said he would keep fighting for you guys. I guess he's saying the same about us too. Enjoy every moment and thank you pointing me in the direction of Dr Nikos. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Best Wishes

Hi there

I just wanted to say a quick hi and send my best wishes to everyone traveling to Athens to visit Embryoland and Dr Nikos. I am so glad we made this decision when we traveled over in January - I could not have asked for a better experience.

Embryoland is a very nice clinic. Dr Nikos and his team extremely professional and knew exactly what they were doing. They were also so kind and friendly and they genuinely cared - it was more like being treated by family members. Dr Nikos constantly kept us informed with what was going on so we knew exactly what was happening every step of the way throughout the treatment. I always felt calm, positive and confident in what was happening and that we were in the best possible hands. I cannot recommend Dr Nikos and the team at Embryoland highly enough.

While there is definitely no guarantees with treatment like this, thanks to Dr Nikos I am now 11 weeks pregnant! Even though I’m back home in Australia I continue to be in contact with Dr Nikos throughout my pregnancy.

If you have any questions or would like some tips for Athens I'm more than happy to try and help.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashwa For This Useful Post:

jaydee32  (23-03-2016),MamaKes  (24-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies so exciting reading all successful stories. . I managed and booked my acoumindation today through airbnb witha apartment ..... i cant waiting nervous and excited. .. traveling 12/5/16- 4/06/16..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Ashwa. Congratulations!

Hi @Chanel78. Great to hear airbnb worked out for you. It's amazing what accomodation is available and so reasonably priced. I like the idea of living like a local and getting advice from the host on where to go, where to eat, shop, etc.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hcg doubled

I had my second blood test today after the first on Monday and my hcg has gone from 1040 to 2880. Apparently this is pretty high.

I'm overwhelmed with excitement.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Positano1 For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (23-03-2016),Jamellabeth  (23-03-2016),jaydee32  (23-03-2016),kategc  (23-03-2016),kcraig  (23-03-2016),Kitkats  (23-03-2016),piratehamster88  (24-03-2016)