Closed Thread
Page 14 of 101 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillout71 View Post
    Best of luck Anna! Which clinic are you going to?
    Embryoland with Dr K

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AnnaMM For This Useful Post:

kategc  (17-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well today I take my last bcp! (Hopefully for quite some time!!!) Next step is AF and then a baseline scan on Thursday. Then I start my meds. It's all happenin...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CherryCP For This Useful Post:

Jamellabeth  (18-03-2016),jaydee32  (18-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaMM View Post
    Heading to Greece on Sunday. Got doctors letters for my meds. Incredibly excited and scared. I'm 47 so this is my only shot now🙏🏻
    Good luck AnnaMm!
    Don't worry Dr K will make it work for you - I'm 47 and currently 29 weeks with twins on our first try with Dr K! So don't let your age worry you!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jamellabeth For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (18-03-2016),Chillout71  (18-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Anna! We leave in 9 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

some me of you may remember me. I took two trips to Embryoland. The first in May, the second 9 mths ago. Both trips were a failure and I was just crushed. I took myself offline as it was all too painful. The two girls from Australia I was with on my second trip have now given birth.

Today my world turned around when it was finally my turn to see big bright pink lines.

My hcg levels are very high and the last two days I have had quite bad nausea. I'm 12 days past a 5 day transfer.

Dr Kanakas has been by my side throughout this long process and I have known having him across the water I would succeed.

going to Embryoland is like going home to my family. This trip I stepped off the plane and into the warm, welcoming arms of Dr Kanakas.

When I arrived this time a woman from the UK called him to tell him she was pregnant. She had tried for 19 yrs and lost her husband in the process. Her words of joy and gratitude echoed in my mind over these last two weeks as I went through the dreaded wait.

And of of course Dr Kanakas has been there for me every time I had any crazy thoughts.

so I just wanted to share my good news and again give hope to those who think they can't go on or those who are still unsure of which clinic. The only one to consider is Embryoland.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Positano1 For This Useful Post:

AussieAmerican  (24-03-2016),CherryCP  (22-03-2016),Jamellabeth  (21-03-2016),jaydee32  (22-03-2016),kategc  (22-03-2016),Laiylabelle  (01-04-2016),piratehamster88  (22-03-2016),Vixjc  (22-03-2016),Yasna  (26-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Positano1 View Post
    Hi everyone,

some me of you may remember me. I took two trips to Embryoland. The first in May, the second 9 mths ago. Both trips were a failure and I was just crushed. I took myself offline as it was all too painful. The two girls from Australia I was with on my second trip have now given birth.

Today my world turned around when it was finally my turn to see big bright pink lines.

My hcg levels are very high and the last two days I have had quite bad nausea. I'm 12 days past a 5 day transfer.

Dr Kanakas has been by my side throughout this long process and I have known having him across the water I would succeed.

going to Embryoland is like going home to my family. This trip I stepped off the plane and into the warm, welcoming arms of Dr Kanakas.

When I arrived this time a woman from the UK called him to tell him she was pregnant. She had tried for 19 yrs and lost her husband in the process. Her words of joy and gratitude echoed in my mind over these last two weeks as I went through the dreaded wait.

And of of course Dr Kanakas has been there for me every time I had any crazy thoughts.

so I just wanted to share my good news and again give hope to those who think they can't go on or those who are still unsure of which clinic. The only one to consider is Embryoland.
    Oh @Positano1 I am so very happy for you! Yay!
    I have thought of you often and wondered and hoped that you were ok, I'm hardly on here at the moment but for some reason tonight I thought I'll just check in and here you are!
    So wonderful!

Dr K is an amazing man and it's truly his life's work to make as many babies as he can.

Big congrats and look after yourself, I can't wait to follow your progress so please keep in touch.

Much love xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jamellabeth For This Useful Post:

Positano1  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Positano1 View Post
    Hi everyone,

That is the best news Positano, you were the person who told me about Dr Nikos. So happy u have never given up.
    Hopefully it's 3 rd time lucky for us too.
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Positano1 Congratulations, that is wonderful news. I am so glad that you didn't give up and you will have your beautiful family. It is thanks to people like Dr Kanakas and these donors which give us the family we so desire. I will also be eternally grateful. I hope that you are feeling well.

I think I may have met you in the reception area the day we found out we got our BFP. I am really delighted for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @Positano1! Look forward to hearing more news! Twins?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well looks like AF is coming today. A day earlier than anticipated but I guess that will be ok... and boy do I feel sick... like I could puke! Never felt this bad before... I've heard Zoladex can hit you hard with your first AF? I had a pretty full-on weekend of horse riding so maybe that has churned up the system? 😊