Closed Thread
Page 11 of 101 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillout71 View Post
    I did my last clexane yesterday at 14w! Yayyy!!
    Congratulations! 14w of Clexane... you deserve an applause!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CherryCP For This Useful Post:

Chillout71  (11-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillout71 View Post
    I did my last clexane yesterday at 14w! Yayyy!!
    Hurrah! Well done you :-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Chillout71  (12-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @jaydee32. Yes used Clexane in my previous IVFs but its been a long time. This time with Penny at Serum I will be using it as well as I have immune issues. First time its been addressed properly. So I hope it helps. I'm ok with injections on myself. Luck as DH would be useless. Can't wait to get started on this cycle 😄

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kitkats For This Useful Post:

jaydee32  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkats View Post
    Hi @jaydee32. Yes used Clexane in my previous IVFs but its been a long time. This time with Penny at Serum I will be using it as well as I have immune issues. First time its been addressed properly. So I hope it helps. I'm ok with injections on myself. Luck as DH would be useless. Can't wait to get started on this cycle 😄
    Best of luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck! You get very used to those clexane injections. Penny tells you to pull the skin tight to inject rather than to create a pinch of skin which is how I was taught here. I do find Penny's method causes less bruising. You asked about Astrix and also whether suppression of the immune system caused illness. Personally I just used the 100mg baby aspirin as I had used that on previous cycles. I never got any more sick than normal while on those type of protocol, I think the prednisolone helps somehow? But I could be wrong there.

How long till you go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Vixjc. My donor starts between 18 and 22 so early next month. Penny said she will give me the dates as soon as the donor starts. I'm a bit anxious as I'm such a planner and feel like I'm just going along for the ride on this one. Let tge ride begin 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

Well yesterday was quite an adventure... I flew to Brisbane to see a naturopath recommended by a friend. I've been ill lately and obviously want to be my best health for my future pregnancy! Very impressed with what the naturopath recommended. He showed genuine concern, very thorough and wants to see me again the day we fly to Greece! So we'll see how it all goes. I only have 4 weeks till we head over...

Today I see my GP and get a Zoladex injection. Yay! One step closer! I will also get referrals for my next 2 scans (for lining thickness) and need to get a script for DH - antibiotic. The clinic wants him to take an antibiotic for 7 days before providing a sperm sample. Has anyone heard of that before?
    Last edited by CherryCP; 15-03-2016 at 10:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Cherry, my DH was required to take antibiotics during cycles in Aus and OS, I think it's a belts and braces approach?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Vixjc. My donor starts between 18 and 22 so early next month. Penny said she will give me the dates as soon as the donor starts. I'm a bit anxious as I'm such a planner and feel like I'm just going along for the ride on this one. Let tge ride begin 😊
    Bizarre to be waiting on someone else's cycle hey! I'm a planner too so the unpredictability of IVF generally does my head in :-D

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Kitkats  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to all the girls travelling shortly. It is at times overwhelming.
    I'm glad to see that the naturopath helped @CherryCP My sister is a naturopath and she has been an amazing wealth of knowledge and advised on vitamins and things that I needed to do. I am also a big fan of acupuncture which I think really helped me. @Kitkats and @Vikjc I still cant bring myself to do my clexane injections. I still make my partner do them and feel that it is his contribution. He is also a policeman doing shiftwork but I am seriously tempted to go to the station when I need them done to avoid doing it myself. I know that if I have to take the Clexane for up to 12-14 weeks I am sure that I will eventually have to do it but until then... @AnnaMM I think you might be over in Athens currently. Hope you are doing well.