+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnancy Test

Hi I have taken 3 pregnancy tests last night all coming back with a positive results so I think its safe to say I am pregnant, a little nervous and scared and will go and see a doctor and get a blood test I think. I was wondering if anyone had or knew a good site to get a rough idea of when I would be due, and how far along I am?

Editted by bubhub...
    Bubhub, lol, has a great Pregnancy Due Date Calculator http://www.bubhub.com.au/infopregnan...calculator.php
    Last edited by BH-bubhub; 25-02-2016 at 12:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go onto google and do a search for calculate my due date.. 😊 congratulations on your pregnancy..!! 💚💚💚

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BitsHead For This Useful Post:

bubblesb20  (02-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you I am a little nervous and scared but excited, not sure when to tell people yet I am going to get a blood test done just to confirm it, this will be my third

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on my first... 😘 28 weeks.. I never really had anyone to tell so I just left it till people started asking questions.. Apart from my husband of course..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well congratulations on your first how exciting have you found out what you are having yet? Yes I think 3 is enough not sure I could go for 4

Thanks
    Reviews
    A little girl... Mathilda or Tilly for short.. I plan on having lots (around 8) but I haven't had this one yet so we'll see.. Lol..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any symptoms?

Congrats!!! Maybe you repeat you PT after 7 days just to make it sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    To be positive that you're pregnant it's important to take the test at the right time. Read about it here: http://motherhow.com/pregnancy-test/
    Also, you can check your feelings with the first sings of pregnancy here:
    http://motherhow.com/first-signs-of-pregnancy-early-pregnancy-symptoms/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats. A single blood test will confirm pregnancy but the number (hcg level) isn't entirely accurate to give you a gestation/date. (2 blood tests a few days apart will check its rising normally). If you're unsure about your last period date, or have irregular cycles, ask for a referral for a dating scan. They are usually done at estimated 6-7 weeks your GP should be able to indicate that. That will give you the most accurate expecting date etc.

I wouldn't bother doing more HPT. You've had 3 positives, get some more accurate testing done now. Congrats again 😊

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnygirl79 For This Useful Post:

bubblesb20  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you I am a little excited and nervous and I agree I have taken 4 tests now and all come back positive so I will get a blood test done and get the ball rolling now. No real symptoms just yet I feel a little sick but nothing to bad, excited and a little tired but all good, hard to believe this will be my third