+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 99
  1. #51
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gippsland
    Posts
    14,817
    Thanks
    1,233
    Thanked
    3,952
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Meh, I still like Lachie, he's hot! I must've been out of the room briefly when he talked about his preference for city girls, I don't recall that part. He's allowed to have a preference, nothing wrong with that.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,416
    Thanks
    12,338
    Thanked
    5,046
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think this show has gone downhill this season It is just so boring! Nothing much happens and the ads are insane - did anyone count how many ads there were last night? I think I'll watch the replays online instead of on TV to reduce the ads, although they don't miss with them online either.

    I remember thinking the same thing when watching the Bachelor and Bachelorette - the people have nothing interesting to say, they say the same things over and over and it's just like watching paint dry. Last night for example when Jedd was talking to the ladies at lunch, and they started talking about babies and soul mates etc - and then they interviewed one of the girls and she was like "Wow, a man who is interested in finding a soul mate and having a baby - we have that in common! OMG how amazing to find someone like that!" and I'm just rolling my eyes...

    And I'm a fan of the show too... Well, I was...

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

    TheGooch  (16-02-2016)

  4. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,389
    Thanks
    1,514
    Thanked
    885
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Meh, I still like Lachie, he's hot! I must've been out of the room briefly when he talked about his preference for city girls, I don't recall that part. He's allowed to have a preference, nothing wrong with that.
    I am actually not 100% sure he said he prefers city girls. It was the girl who sent home who said something about her being too country for him. Yep I agree he is entitled to a preference. Just thought it was a bit unusual since he is a farmer. And I guess since he has been on 2 reality dating shows now, I kinda feel like he likes being on tv and being in the media. It's just me over analyzing! !

  5. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,389
    Thanks
    1,514
    Thanked
    885
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I thought last night's episode they kept jumping from one farmer to the next. It was a bit all over the place.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jontu For This Useful Post:

    Summer  (17-02-2016),TheGooch  (16-02-2016)

  7. #55
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Gippsland
    Posts
    14,817
    Thanks
    1,233
    Thanked
    3,952
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jontu View Post
    I am actually not 100% sure he said he prefers city girls. It was the girl who sent home who said something about her being too country for him. Yep I agree he is entitled to a preference. Just thought it was a bit unusual since he is a farmer. And I guess since he has been on 2 reality dating shows now, I kinda feel like he likes being on tv and being in the media. It's just me over analyzing! !
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually the producers who asked him to be on it (unless anyone knows the facts and can correct me?). Even so, he agreed so he must like the media attention (which is fine, each to their own).

    Maybe he knows all the women in his area and doesn't see any prospects? We bought a farm in the country last year (Gippsland, VIC) and already we know several nearby farmers. It's just the nature of rural living, everyone knows everyone.

  8. #56
    TheGooch's Avatar
    TheGooch is online now Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Winner 2016 BubHubs DIVA Award
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,148
    Thanks
    9,043
    Thanked
    4,712
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Summer View Post
    I think this show has gone downhill this season It is just so boring! Nothing much happens and the ads are insane - did anyone count how many ads there were last night? I think I'll watch the replays online instead of on TV to reduce the ads, although they don't miss with them online either.

    I remember thinking the same thing when watching the Bachelor and Bachelorette - the people have nothing interesting to say, they say the same things over and over and it's just like watching paint dry. Last night for example when Jedd was talking to the ladies at lunch, and they started talking about babies and soul mates etc - and then they interviewed one of the girls and she was like "Wow, a man who is interested in finding a soul mate and having a baby - we have that in common! OMG how amazing to find someone like that!" and I'm just rolling my eyes...

    And I'm a fan of the show too... Well, I was...
    Do you think that's why the women are leaving? They're just so bored with it all!
    I had that thought last night

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

    Summer  (17-02-2016)

  10. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,389
    Thanks
    1,514
    Thanked
    885
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's on!

  11. #58
    TheGooch's Avatar
    TheGooch is online now Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Winner 2016 BubHubs DIVA Award
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,148
    Thanks
    9,043
    Thanked
    4,712
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    What did I miss?!?!? I just tuned in!
    Has anyone else fallen asleep on a date and left from boredom?

  12. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,389
    Thanks
    1,514
    Thanked
    885
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Haha not yet but l think Nicole is a goner. She's the blonde one with oyster farmer. I just tuned in about 10min ago.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jontu For This Useful Post:

    TheGooch  (22-02-2016)

  14. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,389
    Thanks
    1,514
    Thanked
    885
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wonder if the producers asked the girls to say something to Adam or they did of their own accord . How awkward.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Glenn McGrath's wife having baby after IVF
    By BH-KatiesMum in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18-05-2015, 17:41
  2. How did you meet your 2nd husband/wife?
    By BerryDelicious in forum Single Parents
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 13-04-2015, 11:15
  3. 8 years of IVF, baby born at 27w and wife almost died
    By ilium007 in forum Birth Trauma Support
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 12-03-2015, 13:26

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hills Swimming
Swim with your friends and you will all get a 33% discount!* We have programs to suit all ages and abilities, with small classes held in our warm indoor 25 metre pool. Highly qualified teachers, and award winning programs. *conditions apply
featured supporter
Sudocrem / Infacol
Sudocrem® Healing Cream is a soothing emollient cream which aids and assists in the management of nappy rash, eczema, abrasions, wounds and minor skin irritations. Infacol Wind Drops are an effective method of treating wind in infants.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!