+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DP and I love this show! I'm away from home staying at a Ronald McDonald House with DD for her chemo, and he texted me to alert me that it was on!

I hope Lachlan finds a nice lady, I like him.

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post

I hope Lachlan finds a nice lady, I like him.
    Me too.
    The last one seemed batsh!t crazy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciDahling View Post
    Me too.
    The last one seemed batsh!t crazy!
    Hell yeah, she was NUTS! DP and I sat there gobsmacked every episode of Married At First Sight.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

Mod-biscotti  (01-02-2016),TheGooch  (01-02-2016)

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Hell yeah, she was NUTS! DP and I sat there gobsmacked every episode of Married At First Sight.
    She made me ragey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    But where is Nat?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just speculation here but I think they may have got rid of Nat after the disaster of the last season with the girls on the bus. That was so stupid. Not saying it was nat's fault but when a show is losing ratings they try to freshen it up with a new host.
    Spoiler alert....

Did anyone think that the girl who turned down jedd (?) was purely on there to make a point that women can choose and it's not just up to the farmers?? I mean why bother applying to go on the show and making all the effort to get there and then make a decision based on a 5min meeting ? The guys have to choose because the format of the show but for the girls why bother if you are not going to give it a try unless the guy did something so completely offensive. Anyway just my 2c ! I am obviously taking this show too seriously

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jontu View Post
    Just speculation here but I think they may have got rid of Nat after the disaster of the last season with the girls on the bus. That was so stupid. Not saying it was nat's fault but when a show is losing ratings they try to freshen it up with a new host.
    Spoiler alert....

Did anyone think that the girl who turned down jedd (?) was purely on there to make a point that women can choose and it's not just up to the farmers?? I mean why bother applying to go on the show and making all the effort to get there and then make a decision based on a 5min meeting ? The guys have to choose because the format of the show but for the girls why bother if you are not going to give it a try unless the guy did something so completely offensive. Anyway just my 2c ! I am obviously taking this show too seriously
    DP and I discussed this today...we reckon it's just because she didn't like HIM (he was soooo super awkward!), and that she was sparing his feelings by giving her 'reasons'. She knew full well how the show works, I really don't buy what she said.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

Phony  (03-02-2016)

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    There seems to be a stack of hate towards Lachie on social media. When did he become the bad guy and Clare (from Married at First Sight) become the victim?
    People are calling him narcissistic, a sell out, fake. What am I not seeing here ?!? And it's not just one or two comments, it's relentless!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciDahling View Post
    There seems to be a stack of hate towards Lachie on social media. When did he become the bad guy and Clare (from Married at First Sight) become the victim?
    People are calling him narcissistic, a sell out, fake. What am I not seeing here ?!? And it's not just one or two comments, it's relentless!
    Really?! I haven't seen any of that, and I don't understand why he would cop that! Hell, if I was single I'd give him a go!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

Wise Enough  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't seen that other show. Will have to observe Lachie now!
    It's still early days so haven't got much of an opinion on the farmers yet. However I do think that although jedd looked very awkward, when he is in his comfort zone I think he would be quite well spoken and articulate.