Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Is it just me or was that whole show kinda "whatever"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:

Jontu  (15-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This season just wasn't very interesting and seemed all over the place.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I liked the season, but my only criticism is that they didn't give each couple enough air time on each episode. We live fairly close to farmer Adam, and each time they showed his farm we tried to see if we recognised the farm, but the shots of the farm were so fleeting it was really difficult to do that! I have a feeling I might know where it is though. I like the girl he chose, she's so sweet. I wonder if they're still together?

I think Lance made the right decision. His favourites left of their own accord before the final episodes, so that made it hard for him. I just think he could've told that poor lady a bit sooner rather than break her heart right before they were supposed to go inside at the finale.

I don't care what others think, I still like farmer Lachie. I hope it worked out with his lady though as I don't think he should go on any more dating shows!! Lol

I'm a bit disappointed that Matt chose April. She was so full on and soppy, her romantic speeches were over the top gag-worthy. Blergh. The other one was more down to earth.

Jedd is funny, he's such a nerd but it's a bit cute. I'm not sure if he is really in love with the one he chose, would be interested to know if they're still together. Same with Julz, he and his lady looked super happy together so I wonder if it worked out.

I hope the show is on again next year. I read in a Facebook thread that it's not. Very sad if that's the case.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Agree with the lack of air time. Not sure if I am mistaken but the previous seasons I am pretty sure were on more than one day a week so each couple got more air time and you could feel like you got to know them a bit better.

I wasn't sure about April but if she is ready to move to the farm then it could be a serious thing after all!

Lance definitely should have let his lady know sooner. Poor woman did not look happy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Alright, ok well I may just have to go back on my word with Lachie. Damn it, I hate being wrong! Oh well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    There was a follow up on a current affair. I missed most of it.
    Dh said only jedd was still with the girl on the show. All the others broke up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DP and I met farmer Adam today! We were at our local cattle sale yards and he turned up. He was selling dairy calves and buying some Angus calves. DP was the one who approached him to say hello and we had a little chat. He's a nice bloke, very much the same as he appears on tv, except he had a beard so we didn't quite recognise him at first. Unfortunately I was too shy to get a selfie with him! Lol