+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So sorry to hear that @Skye Baby. You are amazing xxxx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

nh2489  (20-02-2016),Skye Baby  (20-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    So sorry to hear that @Skye Baby. You are amazing xxxx
    Thanks but I truly don't feel amazing. Right now Things are a real struggle. Perhaps if I got some sleep I might feel different lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Skye baby, that sounds incredibly rough, hope you can at least get some sleep soon.

LMS, how would he go if you did a Saturday you sleep, Sunday I sleep in thing? My husband re-settled T a couple of times in the early hours back into his cot and I was still feeling stabby hatey vibes towards him at 7.15 when he was asleep and I was feeding T.

I'm feeling increasingly frustrated with this waking but not wanting to feed thing, it's like what's the bloody point?? Stay asleep unless you're hungry! I really need to work out what he is needing from me when he wakes because it's so frustrating!! At 2.30 this morning I unwrapped him, massaged his tummy in case it was a pain (nothing!), wrapped him snug again and finally he would BF even though we'd been playing this carry on fuss awake game since 10pm.

Lets ts all hope tonight is the night they all conspire and decide to sleep a decent chunk!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your support it means a lot

Quote Originally Posted by MrsIsMe View Post

I'm feeling increasingly frustrated with this waking but not wanting to feed thing, it's like what's the bloody point?? Stay asleep unless you're hungry! I really need to work out what he is needing from me when he wakes because it's so frustrating!! At 2.30 this morning I unwrapped him, massaged his tummy in case it was a pain (nothing!), wrapped him snug again and finally he would BF even though we'd been playing this carry on fuss awake game since 10pm.

Lets ts all hope tonight is the night they all conspire and decide to sleep a decent chunk!!
    Mrs do you think your little ones mouth could be sore, perhaps teething, my first three kids all got teeth at four months. Or perhaps he is feeling a little unwell.

Tonight will be the night for sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Daycare rang they have the slot back for dd1. Trying not to get too excited as we officially don't start till the 11th (two orientations before hand) so they might take it away before then. Fingers crossed.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (26-02-2016),GemJane  (25-02-2016),HollyGolightly81  (24-02-2016),MrsIsMe  (24-02-2016),wobbleyhorse  (24-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    In a bad headspace at the moment. Woke DH up sobbing at 5am. He even offered to chuck a sickie. I am tired. Tired of being tired. Tired of being miserable. Tired of being cranky and irritable. Tired of yelling at dd1. Tired of grinding through the days and nights. Tired of not feeling good mentally or physically. I need to develop healthy coping mechanisms. I need something to enjoy and look forward to- they are the keys to happiness.
    I know its not PND just sleep deprivation. Just can't wait for all this to seem like a bad dream.

Orientation today. Filled out the enrollment forms to try and lock the place in

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

MrsIsMe  (26-02-2016),Rose&Aurelia&Hannah  (26-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LittleMissSunshine big hugs to you. Really hoping getting your dd1 into care might give you the breather to feel a little more rested.
    But maybe don't rule out getting some help or at least talking to your gp about how you're feeling? I did about a month ago. Got blood tests and was seriously thinking about going on a mild antidepressant. Pnd runs in my family so i didn't want to let it go.
    But yes, as you say it is most likely the sleep deprivation. You know your body. Just don't leave yourself until last to look after ok? Hoping today is a better day x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GemJane For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (26-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Hey OP - sorry what a ****ty day for you

Don't be a martyr. Take hubby up on his offer to chuck a sickie and sleep as much as you want. Don't be shy - tell hubby you will both be taking turns to sleep in on the weekend he can pick whether his sleep in is Saturday or Sunday.

Mummy admission here. Two young kids 2 years apart for me was darn hard. Especially as my eldest was challenging. My eldest was kept in daycare 3 days (needed to retain a spot for when I went back to work). But I hated managing drop offs with bub tagging along/naps etc. With hindsight why the eff didn't I just ask hubby to take my toddler to daycare in his way to work.

Days off were stressful at the start. How to manage two kids that both needed a lot of attention. The only way (for me) was to get out of the house and plan stuff. Have a routine with Library, park etc. A coffee shop ALWAYS fit in with that plan whether the kids liked it or not.

Hang in there. Feel free to PM me with any specific questions about sleep (keeping in mind that I am just another source for you, not necessarily 'the source').

Xx

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (26-02-2016),harvs  (26-02-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (26-02-2016),MrsA2B  (26-02-2016),Wise Enough  (26-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with VP. You need tour DP to take the day off for you today.

You need some time out today at least.

Hugs hugs hugs hugs.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Take DH up on the sickie offer honey. Don't be a martyr! Take care of you today. Hugs xx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to binnielici For This Useful Post: