+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I haven't been doing so great. I am reading along and cheering you all on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Last weigh in: 80.75.

Today: 79.95.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catzilla For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (03-02-2016),SpecialK  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

Default February Weight Loss Challenge

Well I went to my gp today to get a new script and he weighed me. Despite the fact that I wasn't really watching what I eat last month, I managed to lose 1kg since before Christmas when my gp last weighed me. Not much but I thought last month was a total failure.

Given me the motivation now to continue my exercise and try really hard this month.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigRedV For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (03-02-2016),calicocat  (03-02-2016),Mama of 1  (03-02-2016)

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am in the search for some exercise bras. I don't want or need anything too firm. I am only a c cup, so I don't need to strangle myself in order to have enough support. I have a michelle bridges one that is so very firm I almost dislocated my shoulders taking it off. is the idea to go to a larger size? or just a less firm design. ?? I haven't looked at lornajayne, I really don't want to spend a fortune. any suggestions where to look. ?? thanks, marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    I am in the search for some exercise bras. I don't want or need anything too firm. I am only a c cup, so I don't need to strangle myself in order to have enough support. I have a michelle bridges one that is so very firm I almost dislocated my shoulders taking it off. is the idea to go to a larger size? or just a less firm design. ?? I haven't looked at lornajayne, I really don't want to spend a fortune. any suggestions where to look. ?? thanks, marie.
    Target have some decent ones

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mulzer For This Useful Post:

SuperGranny  (03-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Breakfast- 2x vita brits w/skim milk.

Morning tea- half of a Bacon cheese roll whilst in Coles today (scanned it for calories when it was too late, 300 cals for a whole roll 😱)

Lunch- Caesar salad

Afternoon tea- skinny cow cup

Dinner- honey soy chicken thigh with root vegetables done in the slow cooker

No jog today as hubby's straight to volleyball after work, so I'll take the kids for a walk later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I recently got a Bonds one (and was ridiculously happy as finding bras currently is a pita - 14G) - it is pretty comfy & you don't need to be a contortionist to get it on/off. Got it at big w I think about $35 thereabouts.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Izzys Dragon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love bonds sports bras too. They are comfy and seem to fit any size and shape.

DH is away for work for the next few weeks so I've struggled with my usual walks especially with school going back this week, complete fizzer argh. Still managing to do my Pilates and about to do a tae bo DVD too.
    Eating has been really good, pretty proud of no slips ups since Sunday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxy View Post
    Bugger. Caved and broke the fast. I find this time of day the hardest in terms of hunger on fast days. I'll won't be blowing the overall calorie allowance but it's a downer but having the willpower.
    @Moxy, are you on FB?
    There is a great support page for 5:2
    (The 5:2 Diet Australia).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bonds has great support and I've currently seen bonds 40% off at big w and target

15. The Following User Says Thank You to azelqra For This Useful Post: