+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    2-3 litres a day 😊

Out of curiosity, what is everyone's calorie intake for the day?
    I do 1500. Anything less than that and I automatically store my fat 😭
    500- two days a week and try and around1400 on the other days

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialK For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (02-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default February Weight Loss Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Shells85 View Post
    Ahh thank you! This is very helpful. I actually one of the "Zoodles" gadgets. I am going to sit down a bit later & try work out a bit of a meal plan for fasting days. I find some days I'll just have a cuppa in the morning until lunch time so I think I should be ok.. Dinner is where I'm a little concerned as we are a family of 6 & I really don't have the time to do separate meals. Think I'll just do a protein with veg & I'll fill up on mainly veg.
    Will keep my eyes open for the cookbooks. Can't thank you enough for the info you have already given me.
    My pleasure!
    A lump of protein and some veg would work fine Or if you do something like spag Bol, you have the Bol but on zoodles instead of pasta?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm doing weight watchers in an old points system... Always works 'if' I stick to it... I'm finding it a lot easier now that I've stopped drinking. It's so easy to make bad food choices when you are a bit boozy or seedy the next day :/

I started at 83.3kg last week. This week I started at 82.2kg. If I can lose around 1kg a week I'll be happy.

I'm committed to doing 2 RPM (spin) classes a week and one GRIT class (high intensity). I then do extra if I have time depending on work commitments. I'm organising a netball team but that doesn't start until April. I've got a mate who comes to the classes with me so it's easy to get myself there. I find I skip easily if it's just me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I ask some advice?
    I have 2 dinners out this week, one is at a Lebanese restaurant and the other is Thai. What do you think are the healthier menu options?
    I'm thinking maybe just a Mediterranean-style salad at the first and a prawn Tom Yum soup. What do you think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So here are my figures

sW 102 (Jan)
    CW 100.3

For this month would like to lose 4-5kg.

Hopefully with all this heat around I will sweat it out.

Good luck everyone

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MyDino For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugger. Caved and broke the fast. I find this time of day the hardest in terms of hunger on fast days. I'll won't be blowing the overall calorie allowance but it's a downer but having the willpower.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by calicocat View Post
    Can I ask some advice?
    I have 2 dinners out this week, one is at a Lebanese restaurant and the other is Thai. What do you think are the healthier menu options?
    I'm thinking maybe just a Mediterranean-style salad at the first and a prawn Tom Yum soup. What do you think?
    I would personally stick to proteins and salad and stay away from the bread.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

calicocat  (02-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    2-3 litres a day 😊

Out of curiosity, what is everyone's calorie intake for the day?
    I do 1500. Anything less than that and I automatically store my fat 😭
    I'm doing 1200 at the moment, but trying to keep busy and minimise snacks and perhaps stay under 1000. See how I go. I'd rather eat less and not have to exercise. Awful, I know, but I'm in the NT and it is SO hot.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by calicocat View Post
    Can I ask some advice?
    for me, the Mediterranean salad, could come with too much oil. perhaps ask for the dressing/oil on the side. a clear soup would be low calorie, but would it fill you enough? I would avoid any bread or pasta, and avoid anything fried. also you can eat less through the day so you might then not go over your calories for the day. but don't starve yourself through the day, and be too ravenous when you get to the dinner, you have to overeat. also don't be afraid to ask your waiter, what would they suggest for your eating plan. marie.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

calicocat  (02-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    SW 71.3
    CW 70.6

B- 1 piece of toast w butter
    MT- banana, coconut and chia smoothie
    L- egg, tuna and saladas
    AT- ?
    D- roast pork w roast veg

Off to a pump class this morning. Feeling motivated. Focus is on drinking more water today. Have a good day everyone

16. The Following User Says Thank You to My Beloved Ones For This Useful Post:

misskittyfantastico  (03-02-2016)